T h r e e

"LET ME GO! PLEASE STOP! NO!! GUYS HELP! KEITH!!" The boy screamed struggling against the man of steel.

"Settle down son!" Superman yelled back.

"HELP!! KEITH! ALLURA! HUNK!! PIDGE!! PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME!! GUYS PLEASE!!" He continued to scream.

"Clark put him down, he won't calm down," batman walked in and superman let go and the boy fell to the ground and shuffled against the wall looking at them in fear breaking quickly.

"Where am I!?" He screamed fearfully.

"Your at the watch tower, the head quarters of the justice league," Wonder Woman smiled but this seemed to scare him more.

"Where?! Where's the castle!? Where are my friends?! Where's the other lions?!" He cried out.

"We don't know, we only found you," superman lied.

He seemed to be going into thought thinking deeply to himself then he had hot fat tears rolling down his face.

"Y-your lying..." He whimpered curling in a ball, pulling his knees to his chest in the corner.

"Zarkon killed them, the fucking galra killed them all..." he clutched his head as he was in hospital clothes.

"W-wheres red? Wheres Pidge?! Where's my lion?!" He looked up with tears in his eyes raising his voice.

"Your not going anywhere until you tell us your name and where your from," batman glared.

"M-my name is Lance McClain, I'm from planet earth of the Milky Way Galaxy," he told them.

"Why do you say... Planet earth of the Milky Way? We're all from earth," flash asked.

"I'm back on earth?" He gasped.

"I've been traveling the universe with my friends protecting the universe as a paladin of the blue lion, part of the most powerful weapon called the voltron, princess allura's father made it to defend the universe, his friend now enemy is after it," he explained shakily.

"But-but he made a new weapon, one that destroyed the voltron... Destroyed my friends, it's going to destroy planets... The balmerains... The Askari... The Marmora... Zarkons going to kill them all..." he whispered.

"I want to see blue, I want to see my lion," he stood up but gasped clutching his ribs.

"Take it easy," Wonder Woman warned. Lance ignored her and walked past them not trusting anyone and quickly tried to find his lion. He felt the bonding pull and followed hat leading him straight to red who had a sphere around it as a shield.

"That wasn't there before," green arrow said following him.

"The lions choose their Paladins, otherwise no one else can go in, good lion," lance touched the sphere and it evaporated letting lance get by and red bowed her head down to him.

"I'm fine," he touched her nose. They looked at him confused.

"The bond you two share, it is very passionate and powerful," Martian manhunter smiled walking over.

"I guess, she's just protective," lance smiled back.

"Red... Are the other lions alright?" Lance asked nervously. He waited as she answered him. A tear ran down his face as he leaned his forehead against her snout.

"What... What year is it? On earth?" Lance asked worried.

"2098, why?" Flash said bluntly and lances eyes got wide.

"2098? What... This-this isn't..." He felt dizzy and soon blacked out before he finished his sentence.