T h i r t y o n e

"Oh another to add to the scrap book," Megan took a picture when she got home seeing Keith and lance sleeping on each other as they were on the floor of the living room, the tv on and a book in Keiths lap. Keiths head was against Lances stomach with the book open as lance was leaning against the couch snoring with his hand on Keiths face.

"That's five," she smiled brightly at the picture as artemis and Wally walked in.

"Aw theyre cute together," artemis smirked at them as Lances snore ripped through the silent air.

"They're not dating," Wally made a face of confusion.

"Yes they are?" Artemis glared back.

"They're not gay!" Wally cried out.

"Your telling they're both straight and snuggle on the daily, never leave each other, the way lance is around him, and are basically holding hands all the tome? That is homosexual tension Wallace!" Artemis snapped back but they were shushed aggressively by Megan.

"Keiths gay, lance is bi, shiro is gay, zatanna is pan, kaldur is ace, I could keep going if you'd like cause I can read all your minds," Megan huffed with her hands on her hips as the two were surprised.

"Yea? What am I then? I'll tell you I'm straight as a fucking ruler," Wally mumbled with a small pout.

"Questioning," Megan smiled evilly at him and Wally's jaw dropped.

"Stop it!" He shrieked as Artemis covered her mouth to try not to laugh.

"Shh!" They heard behind and saw Keith glaring at them from the ground as lance was still sleeping with a snore.

"Wake him up and your asses are mine," he warned not moving.

"Wanna bet?" Wally smiled smugly. The girls looked at each other unamused. They knew.

"I'm not going to stop Keith," Megan sighed as Wally walked over to lance.

"Lance, want to go get pizza?" Wally poked his nose and lance jumped awake with his eyes snapping open.

"Off," he pushed Wally away as keith could feel how tense lance got by the surprise wake up.

"That it, your dead," Keith grunted getting up.

Lance was confused when he heard Wally scream when Keith was faster to grab the back of his shirt before he could speed off as Artemis sat behind lance with her legs crossed.

"So he's like an assassin right?" Artemis asked used his head as a arm rest.

"Yes but no? Easiest thing to explain," lance shrugged with a yawn as keith held Wally's arms back as he pinned the red head down.

"Don't break anything!" Megan called.

"So you and Keith are dating?" Artemis asked looking at lance as he tilted his head back with her hands against his forehead.

"What? No," lance blushed as he looked at her surprised.

"So that means he's available?" She smirked even though she knew.

"No!" He cried out as Wally screamed over them as he begged for mercy from Keith.

"You knew what you were getting yourself into! Suffer the consequences!" Artemis yelled back at them.

"So what are you guys doing here?" Lance asked looking back at the blond.

"The team were going to go to the mall and the beach, we were going to ask if you guys wanted to come too, all three of you," Artemis smirked at him and lance pursed his lips a little.

"I-um... I'm not sure," lance pulled his knees to his chest. He wasn't comfortable yet with being in public, he was still so jumpy from loud noises.

"Yea you guys should definitely come!" Wally over heard them from the ground as keith sat on his back in victory.

"You should go red, you too keith," lance inhaled deeply with a nod.

"Lance You should try coming, it's a more low key kind of beach after the mall," Artemis put a hand on his shoulder.

"You could use some new clothes," Megan walked over to him with a soft smile. "Keith needs clothes of his own too,"

"Sorry, I don't think I should..." lance closed his eyes and she could sense his emotions increasing and his mind was starting to freak out. He held his breath a little to try not showing it despite Megan being able to see what he was thinking.

Keith cocked his head to the side seeing how concerned Megan was and how guilty artemis seemed. He sighed getting off Wally.

"How about one? Yea? Just one of the two for a start, we'll go together," Keith patted his head walking past lance as he went to the kitchen.

"You've seen the new earth longer than I have and I don't trust these assholes," Keith smirked at him as lance watched his friend carefully.

Lance lifted his head thinking about it and finally nodded.

"Okay," he took a deep breath.

"Yay!" Megan hugged him tightly as lance smiled gently.

"We got your back, don't worry," she whispered in his ear.