T w e n t y f i v e

Megan walked into her home as she saw the tv playing and a pizza box with one slice left and she took it smirking as she saw Keith and Lance sleeping on the couch together. Lance was sprawled across the couch as Keith was laying across the top of Lance as his head was nuzzled against lances neck as his fists where curled together on his shirt.

She ate the pizza and took a picture of the two with a smile looking at the photo.

"Oh yea, Lance is going to kill me," she smirked and put her phone away walking to her room letting the boys sleep off the exhausting trauma for who knows how long for either of them.

The room was silent except for the tv playing and the two boys sleeping soundlessly.

Lance tried to roll over but Keiths weight stopped him and his face scrunched up as he slept while his breathing picked up as well. A whimper escaped his lips as Keith seemed unfazed by the teen under him. Lance silently gasped flipping his head to the side as a tear ran down the side of his face as he whimpered again weakly.

".. N-no... No please..." Lances breath hitched as he choked on a silent sob as his pleas grew louder holding onto Keith as if he was going stop it all. Keith blinked his eyes awake feeling Lance gripping him tighter and heard a weak sob under him and looked up seeing it was Lance. He blushed for a moment but the embarrassment of sleeping on Lance went away immediately as lances cries grew louder.

"Lance? Lance wake up," Keith got off him but grabbed his shoulder to wake him up.

"Lance?" Keiths eyes widen in horror as a small scream of fear ripped from his throat as it was a name.

"Katie!" Lance cried out. "P-Pidge no!"

"Keith!" He screamed as he gripped the couch. "Please!"

"Lance please! Wake up!"  Keith yelled fearfully as Megan ran out and gasped seeing Lance was having not just a nightmare, his night terrors came back.

"Megan do something!" Keith cried out as Megan covered her mouth with tears in her eyes. She could see the flashbacks Lance was dreaming of again as well as the emotions, the fear and pain Lance felt.

"Lance! Wake the fuck up!" Keith slapped him across the face and Lance sat up gasping for air with wide terrorized blue eyes.

Lance panted holding his chest but Keith wrapped his arms around Lance tightly as he held fists full of lances shirt tightly.

"I'm sorry I'm sorry," Keith mumbled into his shoulder as Lance held onto him fearfully.

"I'm okay Lance, I'm here," he breathed for only the Cuban to hear and Lance closed his eyes nuzzling his nose against Keiths neck as he felt tears escaping.

"I-I'm sorry..." Megan whispered and they looked at her.

"I was going to let you both sleep for a while but... Shiros awake," she rubbed her arm nervously and Keith looked at her and back at Lance.

"Y-yea um let's go," Lance wiped his face getting up as Keith reached for him sadly but Lance walked out of the house leaving the two aliens.

"I didn't think the night terrors would come back..." Megan looked at Keith with guilt.

"It's happened before?" Keith asked standing up.

"First few days I met him Lance barely slept, for three days he only got an hour of sleep then went back to trying to find anyone, so I took them away," Megan hugged herself.

"How?" Keith walked to her as his purple eyes where full of concern.

"I don't know.. It didn't stop the night mares but it stopped the terrors, he wouldn't hurt himself at least that way, but he'd still cry for you guys but he wouldn't thrash around," Megan sighed looking down. "I guess space broke it off,"

"If he gets through the night terrors then he'll be able to move on, I did when my dad died," Keith nodded as they walked out of the house to find a zeta beam.

"Your dad?" Megan looked at him.

"Went back into a burning building, it collapsed, I was still to small to go after him but two men held me back as I watched," Keith explained looking ahead and Megan put a hand on his shoulder.

"You miss him, but your proud he died as a hero, proud to call him your dad," she smiled up at him and Keith raised an eye brow.

"I can feel people's emotions, it's a Martian thing," she laughed awkwardly and he nodded as they kept walking.