T h i r t y f i v e

"Are you going to tell the others?" Conner asked as he sat with lance on the beach close to Lances home, the others told him they'd stay close if he wanted to join. Lance rather sit in the sand and watch them.

"Bout what?" Lance asked softly.

"Your family, does Keith know?" Conner sat in the sand with him as lance looked back down.

"No.. he doesn't.. I don't want to bother him, I already put so much stress on him earlier," Lance gulped a little with guilt in his chest.

"I don't want to ruin her life, it's already so confusing where I've been and now she's had her family... I don't want to cause her pain, I can't do that to my rosy," he whispered closing his eyes.

"You should find her," Conner shrugged.

"Weren't you listening?" Lance snapped his head up confused.

"Your never going to get that closure if you don't talk to her," he explained, Conner knew better to bring up Lances team but he won't ever find the closure for those who have fallen, but now he has a chance.

"How do you even tell something like this to someone normal?" Lance scoffed.

"If she knows about super man then I don't think your story is to crazy, that you found alien robots and went to space to fight more alien robots," Conner looked at lance with a gentle smile and lance frowned unamused.

"Oh sure yea, yeea hey rosy remember me from when you were five? I was your favorite uncle, sorry I left our family for 80 years to go fight am alien war outside our galaxy and light years away, I was trapped in a lion in the ocean in a coma somehow not dying after I was attacked by the big bad guys that enslaved over half of the universe, anyways let me be apart of this wonderful family you created!" Lance stood up ranting as he paced back and forth while Conner watched.

"I don't see why not?" Conner tilted his head to the side.

"No! That'll kill her! Everyone else in my family is dead! I'll give her a heart attack!" Lance threw his hands in the air dramatically.

"Sorry, it's not the craziest story I've heard, kind of use to that kind of stuff," Conner nodded slowly as he tried to process it.

"Yea I guess," lance huffed landing back on the sand next to the clone.

"Hey lance.. can I tell you something?" Conner blushed softly as he watched lance stare off into the ocean, the sun setting in the distance as he seemed calm now, peaceful as he could be with what's all happened in his life.

"Always, what's up?" Lance glanced over at him with a golden glow against his tan skin from the orange sky above.

"A-ah well... I-" "hey lance!"

They two turned around and a bright smile crawled on Lances face seeing Keith with shiro walking toward the beach as the brothers waved.

"Shiro!" Lance got to his feet quickly to run over to his one armed leader.

"Keith told me you lived close to the beach, but this is way closer," shiro smiled at his Paladins as the boys stood side by side.

"Yea Al helped pick it out for me," lance shrugged softly but nudged at Keith playfully.

"Who's Al?" Both men asked.

"Corans son?" Lance blinked confused.

"Coran has a son?!"

"Hey al!" Megan waved as she was in the kitchen with shiro.

"Hey red, hey kiddo," Al waved back at her and saw Keith and lance on the couch.

"Guest?" Al made a face of confusion.

"Keith, red Paladin, shiro, black Paladin, found them when I was in space," lance ate a cup of noodles in his lap.

"Wow, and never told me, humans are so rude," Al pouted as shiro walked over.

"So your corans son? Honor to meet you Al," shiro shook his hand with a smile.

"Thank you for taking care of lance when he needed someone like you," he smiled gently to him as al nodded back with a small smile.

"I'd never turn my back on a lad like lance, he's a pain in the ass but he's fun to be around," al chuckled as lance stuck out his tongue at him.

"You never visit me so I get to be a pain in the ass," lance whined.

"I showed you how technology works! And how to find a home! And move in!" Als jaw dropped as keith scooted away from lance.

"Been a little busy lately," he mumbled with a little shuffle.

"Well he is here now so let's have dinner and catch up," Megan walked over and hugged lance from behind around his shoulder.

"So that ones Keith?" Al peaked over the two as lance turned bright red.

"Yea isn't he cute?" Megan grinned cruelly as lance pushed her off and covered his face.

"Out, both of you out!" He whined as they both laughed at him.

"Cant say lance has bad taste anymore," al teased back as keith glanced over confused.

"Shut up shut up please," he begged in a whispered covering Megan's mouth.