princess of the apes

@Blindbendy ~  Could you please do one where Cesar finds a baby chimp and raises it as his own

i made it long !!!!!!!!!! if you want one just comment or message me and let me what you think of it also !!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cesar pov

It all started when one morning I was taking an early morning walk to clear my head. When I got to the river side, I heard a baby ape crying, I ran closer to the sound. I found a cardboard box and I open it was a baby ape a female thin and crying . Her (your colored eyes) out and I put her in my arms and look around nobody was there. Quickly I went back to Cornelia my wife and queen of the apes here. Our treehouse once she saw she had sign, who's baby ape is this ? " found...no one " I spoke softly, luckily Cornelia had milk in breasts due she was a breeder ape in a zoo before I had met her . She had help the hungry baby ape latch on her nipple she started to feed from her . She started to sign can we keep the baby Cesar we were thinking of starting our own family. " maybe...I'll look though the village for its birth parents . She nodded look down the poor abandoned baby ape .

Many months later ~

Nothing I never did find real birth parents of the little baby ape I found in the river. In cardboard box, I believe she came from somewhere else, not here and right now. it was dangerous to look because of the humans, and her birth parents could be dead . They or whoever gave her the best chance and river brought her to us. I came home from a another hunt, watching my wife feeding her than I walk over to her. " what's her name it can't be her forever " she smiled than she started to sign ( y/n) I nodded that was a perfect name for our daughter

Childhood / growing up

Cesar pov

( y/n) was growing up in front of me and ( your colored eyes ), eyes and slowly learning to speak and sign. She had advance more than any young child ape before her and she loved school. Learning from Maurice, and fishing with me and her friends from school. She mine little princess that I loved so much, daddy's little ape .

( y/n) pov

You loved it here in the village with my mom and dad, the queen and king of the apes.you am the princess, you love learning and playing with apes your age and going fishing with my dad. And you love helping my mom gather fruit that grown in the garden for all apes to eat out there. Lately you had been excited for your new baby brother to come, he was growing in yours mom's stomach. You can't wait to teach him many things

Blue eyes ...baby brother

You were playing with your friends when you heard Maurice coming over. he sign your baby brother is here now , (y/n) go home princess than you nodded and. Quickly left your friends and ran home, once entering your parents' bedroom there . There was your mom, holding a baby and father signs come your baby brother is here . You ran to bed and your father help you up and there was a brown baby ape with blue eyes. Than you kiss it's forehead, than your father spoke " his name is blue eyes " you nodded as I sat on bed spend time with your new baby brother blue eyes .

Dawn

( your 13 now in this )

A lot had change in your life, lately and humans were there now and working on something . Water dam to power city they said , but father seem to trust them so you trust them. But some apes didn't like it and koba started to question my father leadership you didn't like that one bit . At least my mother gave birth a new a baby brother named Cornelius , she did have this nasty cough you worried for my mother.

Daddy ?

Boom !!! We all heard guns sounds you saw my father weaken and he fell from the treehouse. Apes started to hoot and cry, scream that humans killed him and you ran to your . Mother side to try confect her the best you could, your father was gone and king of the apes were dead .

Truth ...your always be my dad

Blue eyes had come got me and took me to a strange house, there was my father. Cesar, breathing hard he was hurt badly you started to get mad at the humans. But father stop me , I need to tell you the truth you shook your head but you didn't understand. He spoke " I love you...my daughter ....but I ...am ...not your father " you started to cry hearing that news, " so...sorry...found...you...we ..took you in as our own...you are my daughter" you nodded before signing . Your my father than he kiss my forehead like he did when you were little after. The human had to help him with his wound and your brother try to confect you the best he could .

Uncle koba died

you saw the whole thing my father and king of the apes, Cesar fighting uncle koba. Or he used to my uncle, he was in charge now but my father was going to take back. Control of koba, than they both fell and koba got a gun and started to shoot. He saw me and he try to shoot me but father stop him, soon after he was hanging. From just holding on than my father drop him and he was dead ...koba was gone. And my father was in charge now and forever hopefully, you join him and mother , brothers blue eyes and Cornelius we were happy family now.

War for the planet of the apes

It had been two years since koba death and downhill because of that we had to move. To forest that was farer and nobody could or would find us and village. But a group of soldiers and koba follower. He had betrayed us, but escaped us. At least my brother blue eyes came home with good news with land we would be safe. The only question how we get there safely ?

Daddy ?....brother c

You was with a ( primate / ape ) named (r/n) he was your boyfriend and ape you been. Seeing, instead of being royal room was a cave and where the family rested. While being outside of the waterfall with him, when you heard the gunshots. And apes hooting, crying out and you quickly ran back inside and to the cave. There on the floor was your dead mother and blue eyes, you quickly saw your father holding . On to the last son Cornelius, he saw you and you ran to his side than you started to cry and blame . Yourself for not being here, " it's alright I don't need...to lose another child...I love you (y/n)" the rest of the night, you grieve death of mother and brother you only knew .

Captured & working

Father left you in charge of the apes, and Cornelius his only son left and your only family member left. You beg father for not to go and go on this revenge path, but he left still. Anyway, but rocket and Maurice and luca left also and to go with him. That eased your mind a bit, you lead the apes north, but on day 3 you and apes. Were captured by these awful humans believe the same killed my family. We were forced to go with them than forced to build them a wall without water and food for us. All you kept thinking was where are you father?

Daddy!!! Escape plan

Father was captured thanks to man they called general , he is pure evil making us work. Built wall without water and food, but father made him give us water and food. But they didn't give father any instead they been hurting him and putting him on a cross. They brought him down and put in cage across from where you was kept with. The other children apes, luckily rocket got in and someone he called bad ape we had dug escape hole from under we started to slowly escape though. Hopefully they won't noticed we were gone .

Snow & humans gone

There was due to an avalanche to the base and prison they kept us in thanks to my father bravely, and with bombs and grenade . Due to that cause a huge exploded , we all climb the tree's high we could be safe from the avalanche. When it was done we were all reunited the humans were gone and hopefully dead. After climbing down and being reunited with each other, were lead back to north. To blue eyes land he had found, finally you thought to myself .

Blue eyes land & daddy !!!! I am queen now

We made to blue eyes land, finally it was beaufuil as the night he told me about it. You started to cry as you thought about blue eyes and I wipe my tears quickly . Then you turn saw your father fall down and he was breathing heavy, than you saw this wound. Then I try to help him, it was too late " let reunited know what...kinda...ape...I was (y/n), your always ...be...my daughter....your ....be ...queen" he let out Maurice came over near me and he told Maurice his last words to him . " I ...love....you (y/n) my daughter " than he close his eyes and " Cesar...is ...home" he took his last breath. You cry out when your father pass and in that moment you had become queen with a heavy heart. You kept going forward and looking toward the sky for the ape kind now.