tattoo girl x Cesar imagine

@abbiecovell17 ~ Can u do a caesar x tattooed reader plz

here it is, enjoy and ps: i am still takeing request's !!!!!!!!!

Your dream was be zookeeper or zoo vet was you were little but was cut short thanks to outbreak. ALZ-113 idea to make money off it and that's what you read in paperwork you took from abanded Gen-Sys . Office, and you took a tank of ALZ-113 also at the time you were 17 and it only been 3 years since . The outbreak of ALZ-113 , known as simian flu , when it started you didn't want to hurt or kill animals and specially . Apes they were like us they wanted home, family and future, like us but people. Blame them and wanted them dead, but you didn't see that way and you wanted to help. So you ran away at age 17, started to free apes and help them, even give them the drug. 3 years later now you had traveled from ( your hometown) to the , San Francisco you were in the redwood's state park. Or what used to be it , you were walking with your friend a gorilla named ( r/n) he very protector of you. When you two came across two men and a baby ape with blue eyes caught in their trap.

Hey cock and dick !!!! You yelled out let's say you're one badass girl nobody wants mess with. See you were coved with tattoos and a lot people used to judge you for it but that made you a little . Bad ass though " yeah I am talking to you !!!! Idoits ...let baby ape go before I make you" you across your arms they didn't see your friend until he started to hoot loudly.

" scared aren't now !!!! Meet my bodyguard bitch!!!" you gave them an evil look before they took running for their lives. Quickly pulled out a knife and cut the rope and carefully pull the baby ape in net down than . Free him " it's alright ...go home little one "once you said that , let's said you weren't alone, () came out of the woods . Apes ...a lot they seem pissed, the baby ape ran to its father or very scaring looking leader .

" um can you translate ( r/n) " than he nodded

" hi there...I am didn't captured your son or the baby ape ...I am so sorry...we be leaving " ( r/n) started to sign what you spoke he nodded .

" thank you...my son...we welcome you ...in ...our ...village as ...thanks ...come" you were surprised they spoke but you nodded went with them.

~~~~ later that night

You were getting ready inside a lovely treehouse when you heard someone come in it. was Cesar you had learn his name he was very kind and thankful for you saving his son. " hi...there " smiles than he spoke, " why...pictures....on body ?" his question surprised you random though.

" well...went through a phase my mom would called it, it's art um it expressing what feel or can't explain though.. My tattoo's real self not what society makes to me to be " he nodded

" ....i ...like ...it ...your...beaufuil ..." you blushed bright red, soon after you ask tons of questions about him, his village and how he become the leader.

~~~~~~~~

Years later

You never left the village that was in the redwood forest, you stay with Cesar that you had gotten. Close with him, so close you had become his wife and queen of the apes . You had help Cesar raise his son blue eyes, while your time there and you had learn sign. You were with Cesar in the redwood forest, spending time togther. You were aginst a tree and Cesar was carless your stomach gently, you gotten pregent . Which you thought it impossible like Cesar had thought also, but here you are pregnant . All you two care about having the baby heathy and safely , " you...are...home... ( y/n)" he said you smiled. you knew what he was saying, you belong here in the village. Into his society, even with all yours tattoo's . " I love you Cesar " you spoke than he held you within his strong arms and quietly said " I love you , (y/n)" you had finally found where you belong .