gifted dancer

@abbiecovell17 - Can u do a caesar x contortionist reader ps a contortionist is a really flexible person look up Sophie dossi plz

did it !!!!!!!! try my best enjoy it , request are still open, enjoy

~~~~~~~~~~

You are a very gifted dancer thanks to your special abilities thanks to your ,  Flexible

You are a very gifted dancer thanks to your special abilities thanks to your , Flexible. Flexible you are very. Flexible , thanks to you, during your childhood parents had given you away to the circus . Where you had shown off your skills until the circus had to break up and you came. To San Francisco where you met will and Cesar, you had told Cesar where your from and what you used. To do where you're from, ( your hometown/ country), he always wanted to see you in action. One night he talk you into showing your skills, you decide to show him by dancing. With strong, beaufuil long Aerial Silk that what you would called them. Cesar sneak over to your house, next door at night to see, you greeted him with a hug . Before showing him the living room where you had Aerial Silk ready for to show him. " I might be rusty" you told him than he nodded he understood, you had . Ipod hooked up and you went to it and picked the perfect song ( your fav song). Than you started your dance, you never thought what you were doing . As you were perform a dance, you felt free as you did it and you felt your body relaxed . As you went up and down, spin and twirl in the Aerial Silk until the song ended you came down. " so was It good or bad " you ask as you were out of breath, Cesar started to sign. Beaufuil...(y/n) you blushed bright red . After you started to tell him all about how you learn, and how much you love Aerial Silk.