Shapeshifer

Request * you can still comment or message me for requests ( I might make this idea into fanfic)

Cesar pov ~~~

The first heard of a ape that look like me when a group of apes came to the village and they. Thank me for rescue and freeing them expect for the fact it wasn't me at all, so i assume the apes thinking they got confused hat ape for me until couple weeks. Ago, young apes said they saw human girl turn into a female ape than other sighting of a girl turn into a lion. I wanted to meet this girl and thank her for helping apes become free but nothing.

Until today, me and the council saw a strange human girl, me and the council . Follow her while hiding within the tall redwoods tree's, she was thin...she had a collar thick made of metal. We found her turn into me, than free apes that was captured nearby than we follow her to a church was abandon. Inside was a bedroom area, she started to cry then began to change into different two men than different kind of women. Than back to the skinny women she was, i sign to the others  i'll be back...she not dangerous as i went down carefully even koba and rocket, luca didn't want me to do though

~~~ unkown girl

you was having conversations with yourself phasing back and forth between the general and doctor . made you into this freak, it was General telling you what they wanted me to do in the end phase back to myself. you started to cry hard and mentally and physical beat myself up " bad girl !!!! stupid !!!!!! bad girl!!!! Your nothing !!!!!!" you kept yelling at yourself, i stop when i heard footsteps it was that ape that the General made me phase into. You was scared you ran into the corner of the room, " it's okay ...am...not...going...to...hurt...you..." he spoke to me, but i was still sacred not because he was ape.

Because of my past, all that pain as that came though my body, you cry. you heard him squat down " collar...needs to ..take...it...offf". you saw him grab a knife, " i...won't...hurt,..you" i close my eyes as you felt him cut the heavy metal collar come off. It hit the ground, " your...free" he said than you gengthly gave him a smile than went back to hiding. " what's...your ...name ?" he asked me than  you shly answered " um....nothing...nothing 2345 is ...my...name" i stutter out than he spoke " cesar " he saw the pain that you  had been thought for the first time ever you  felt like someone care .

~~~~ years later

( y/n) pov
you have lived with cesar and in the ape village, now for couple years at first you was very fearful. Of cesar, but he show me that he was so kind and sweet, unlike other people that said care for me. Slowly you fell in love with cesar and he fell in love with you , as well, we were courting. He called it, you thought  it's like dating, you was with caesar in the meadow it's is our fav spot. " do you like me like this or this " than you phase into a female chimpanzee ape. " no...i like ...you...as...you...(y/n)" than you phase back to my normal side " i love you cesar " than cesar spoke " i ....love...you...(y/n)" he said, for the first time you were felt like your were loved not treated like freak.