How you meet

( wolfie2105 Blindbendy XxAnimeproxX alllifeends ajwolfchan abbiecovell17 @Gonzeli1001 LisaWhiteWolf KookiesAndTaeh blackviperstrike ChanceAtLife1945 evagamer13gmail Apes4life )

(y/n) pov

It all started when you decide on one beautiful spring day decide to go take a daily jog in the woods. You loved running, where you would think and just plug in your headphones and listen to your ipod. You went to your fav running spot, the redwoods forest , which was a state park and it was the most beautiful spot to go running. You thought, you went your normal path until you got lost, than out nowhere you got hit. But you were okay, but your head was pounding like large bricks dumped on your head.  You cry crawl away but the man grabbed you pick up a rock than threw at his nose than it hit. You ran, and scream " help !!!!!!" you cry than you got closer than you were before. Than out of nowhere, you saw a chimpanzee in red sweater and blue eyes. It was a freaking chimpanzee, he came over he saw that you were scared, he showed he wasn't going to hurt you. than man found you, the ape saw your were scared he scared him off by hooting. Soon after a man and women came, they called 911 before they saw the ape and man left you was shocked and scared. You had to see the chimpezze agina at least to thank him if wasn't for him you would be dead.