Robot x cesar imagine

( not mine picture)

( not mine picture)

( here's your request evagamer13gmail so it took so long )

( wolfie2105 @Blindbendy @XxAnimeproxX @alllifeendss ajwolfchan abbiecovell17 @Gonzeli1001@LisaWhiteWolf KookiesAndTaeh @blackviperstrike ChanceAtLife1945 evagamer13gmail Apes4life )

(y/n)

You were a experiment of the generals, a human / robot creature, you had the brain of a robot. Your right arm is made of metal and super smart , kinda like bucky from marvel movies, you were under the mind control until cesar help you escape, so you could help him and apes escape. You did, and you never look back and you join the apes when they went to a new land. While the new village was being built, you and cesar got close, very close you two. Had fallen in love with each other, deeply and sweetly, today you were laying next to cesar he was sleeping. Until you carless his face, he woke up he had been tried. Nightmares from that awful place, " another nightmare, darling " he nodded i got closer to him began to caress his face, " close your eyes, relax ...shh... you're safe, your village is safe, your safe and your family is safe" you said to him he started to fall asleep, cesar was everything he had saved you from hell and be always here at his side.