cesar x hurt reader

Can you do one that's Cesar x injured reader or near death reader? please - @LisaWhiteWolf

~~~~~~~

Fire, everything was happening in slow motion first fire was set it seem. Like in an action movie scene. , than out of nowhere than Cesar was shot than fall out of the. Treehouse, you scream Cesar name out and help the humans. From the angry apes, after splitting up from them I went on a mission. To find Cesar, my king and my love I found him as I did I felt a rush a pain. I was shot, it was koba. "Queen (y/n) fail the apes let her kind kill us ...new king koba" I fell to my knees thanks to the pain. My lower stomach was bleeding, I crawl to my lover Cesar. "(Y/n) "I nodded my head. As I held his hand, I started to feel weak. "I love you my mate, my king...my lover, Cesar "that's last thing you said you before you had pass out.

You woke up there was Cesar you were not in the woods, in the old house. Where you first met Cesar, will's house and there was Cesar. By your side, he spoke "you ...don't ...get ...ever ....leave ...me my ...queen" you smiled before you carefully sat upright than lean in kiss him. He kiss you back gently after you said "I won't ever leave you I promise you Cesar "kiss him on the lips. " I won't ever leave you also (y/n)"