sad girl

@abbiecovell17 - Can u do a Caesar x sad reader and tries to cheer them up

here is your request !!!!!!! enjoy - you can still send requests message me or comment on this book

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fighting, yelling and crying and cuss words being thrown at each other below . Your room, your parents were fighting, happens every night and it was so bad. You would cry yourself to sleep, all the neighbors could hear but never do. Anything, just shut the windows and door, to not do anything about it. as you were trying to get some sleep, you walk to your window. Than you started to flick on and off your light switch than you saw your neighbor. Do the same, that was the signal that you could come over, you smiled. Before climbing down through the window and climbing over to his house.

Once you got you though the window, your dear friend . Cesar turn on the the light so you could see him, you see your close friend. Was a () that is smarter than most humans or people you knew, you met him as a child. Ever since you had gotten close with Cesar, you hugging him feeling his thick brown fur and warmth from his body. You rested her head on his strong shoulder, you started to cry hard. You were overwhelmed thanks to your parents fighting, he felt you crying. He gently pull away from the hug, than he went to wipe your tears. Then he sign smile than you did, than he went to get something and he came back.

With Lego death star he was working on, you smiled he wanted you help him finished it. as you help him you started to cheer up, Cesar would never push you. To talk unless you wanted to, this was cheering you up. When it was midnight, Cesar let you stay the night sleeping in his bed and as you sleep he held you in his arms. You knew that Cesar would protect you as you had fallen asleep.