Angel part 2

Requests are still open, just message me or comment on here

~~~~

(y/n) pov

You been dating cesar, for while the angel and the ape, you called each other. You visited his village and he visits you at the church that you called home. Over time, you gotten the Ability of you can make your wings disappear there was a beaufuil tattoo of angel wings on your back. Over time, cesar worried about your safety in case the same humans that experiment on you, would come back. Captured you, tonight you and caesar were at the church that you lived at. " i love....you....(y/n) ...my angel" he called you than you giggle at your nicknamed

" whats...funny " cesar asked, " i love my nickname " you told him, than you lean into him and gave him a kiss on the cheek. Before you started to cuddle him i felt him trace my tattoo on my back area, " does ....it hurt " cesar asked you, you about the pain of the wings growing " at first now...no...they get sore from flying sometimes" you told caesar, as he trace the tattoo of my wings.

" your...wings...are ...beautiful" you smiled and blushed at the same time as you heard cesar said that about your wings. You  sat up right after, cesar pushed your ( color hair ) your hair back behind your ears. " now....i worried ....you safety ...humans....might ...come ...back ." cesar were worried about you incase humans find you hurts you or try's to captured you once agina. You blushed, " i am alright ...this is home...where would i go" you said, than caesar spoke " home ...with me...village. Apes profect ....you ...trust me ...i love...you ..i'll ...hunt..meats, furits .....furs for us" he said, your heart felt the love that cesar had for you. " yes...cesar i'll go live with you " than you kiss him in the moment of. Excitement bewteen you and cesar, knowing your relationship growing even more between the angel and the ape.