Angel imagine

Request by Abby ~ angel imagine here I go .... if you want Cesar imagine you're still open just message me or comment on the book

~~~~~

( y/n ) pov

I was racing back to the abandoned church i had been flying  quickly back because someone saw. Me saving a ape, see the apes had taken over the world thanks to company created a drug that makes apes smart unknown to them. At the time we the humans didn't know, i was a part of a froced experiment to find cure for Simian Flu. That was killing every 3 out of people, it was bad but the cure didn't work mine.  Made me grown huge long brown angel wings, when it happen they wanted to kill me but i escape , i had Betray my kind but I helping apes escape  from their traps if i didn't the apes would be killed, as i thought as i got into the church and , i got into messy, crappy bedroom where hid and i prayed to myself as i waited.

~~~~ later

I heard footsteps heavy, I think it was apes or humans i could not tell yet i heard a guff voice. " apes...don't ...hurt...you...you help...apes...we ...want...to...thank ...you" i heard them or him. " your welcome ...it's alright " i yelled out i was hiding still . " please...don't...be...scared " he said, " um...no..it's i am...a freak...people are scared of me" i yelled out. Than i heard walking around " it's alright....it just us ...come" i slowly came out they saw me i had been wearing. Black crop top and with skinny black jeans and my brown boots, my wings were not out. Beocuse i was scared, he wasn't he was amazed i smiled " cesar" i smiled. "(Y/n) "" simply answered than our beginning love story started there the angel and the ape.