tickle love

@abbiecovell17 ~ can u do a Caesar x ticklish reader u don't have to if its to weird

i did it !!!!!! enjoy it, ps: still taking requests you know the drill message me or comment on the story !!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You were visiting your closest friend Cesar he was an ape, chimpanzee being more a person he was than ape . Kindest and sweetest, smart person you had even met before, you always. Visit him on your day off from high school and when you got done with school. Today you were in Cesar bedroom, studying for ( random class ) test. He was feeling lonely because you were not paying attention to him. Than you felt his thick warm dark brown hair fur . Touch your skin which made you giggle, you saw Cesar seem you giggle. And he had discover that you were tickles, than you felt his arms tickle you. You kept giggling and laughing, this kept doing this until you gave in. your books were on the floor now, you were catching your breath before sit up right .

Cesar turn to you and sign " I know your ticklish" he smiled than you blushed bright red . You gave him a kiss on the cheek than he kiss you after . " I love you " you said than Cesar sign " I love you (y/n). You two confess each other love after a tickle fight .