Chapter 43

The moment you have all been waiting for! Only one more chapter after this, and 'Rejected By My Alpha Mate, Turned Rogue' will be completed! 

...3 months later...

Darius's POV

"I'll kill you, I'll put you on a stick and roast you over a fire, and when they smell a burning Alpha, I'll be like ' No, it's just my stupid and idiotic boyfriend.' and then they will understand, I swear to hell, I swear If you ever put me through this shit again. I'll murder your face." Jamie threatened me, yelling at the top of her lungs while squeezing my hand for dear life; I'm so glad I'm a dude, that looks extrememly painful.

"Uh, is this normal?" I whispered to the nurse, "She can be a bit scary-Ow!" I yelped as Jamie squeezed my hand tighter and gave me her 'death look'. "Oh come on, babe. I was only trying to ease the tension..okay, nevermind." I smirked at her and gave her a kiss on the lips. She visibly relaxed and kept on going when the doctor told her to push. She pushed until we heard a wailing.

We waited to find out the baby's gender, of course, Lexi hated that because she didn't know wether to put the nursery in blue or pink, so she chose green; I don't know why, but she did. Jamie and I both stopped our thought processes to stare at the doctor, what blanket did they chose?

Blue.

Damn, I kind of wanted a girl, I mean I'd love a boy, but I wanted to be that protective daddy figure for my little girl...

"Ha, In your face!" Jamie yelled at me, I rolled my eyes, she's still crazy after birth. I hope it was the anesthesia. I kind of pouted before I saw Jamie gasp and clutch her stomach again. I rushed over and grabbed her hand.

"You son-of-a-crap head! I'm so killing you when I get out of here, where's my wolf? she should be here, she never is..." Jamie rambled on, her wolf was only ever present when she was desperately in need of her.

"I know, babe, I know." I went to grab her hand, but she clutched her stomach again. The doctor noticed and put a hand to her stomach. 

"Oh my god, I don't believe it." he whispered.

"What? what don't you believe? Doc, what's happening?" I asked while he got his surgical gloves on. 

"We need to have a C-section, Alpha, you're having another child." The doctor placed a comforting hand on my shoulder. "But, you need to listen to me Alpha, something went wrong, Jamie can't deliver the baby naturally so we need to do a C-section to get the baby out. Do you understand, Alpha?" The doctor questioned, I nodded robotically, it felt like there was water in my ears. I barely noticed being ushered out by the nurses.

I was sitting, holding my head in my hands, I should of been there for her during that C-section. I don't even know if she is alright...I'm going to be a horrible father, and husband. Yeah, I was planning on proposing to her after our baby was born. 

"Maybe I should wait..." I whispered out loud.

"Wait for what?" a familiar voice asked, I jumped.

"Gabrielle?!" I nodded in respect, shocked to say the least. "What are you doing here?" I asked sort of confused.

"Isn't it obvious? I'm here to see my sis- uh, Jamie." she stopped midsentence in a sad pause. She lowered her head, and sat down next to me. Gabrielle and I might of had history but we now respect eachother, because we both have mistakes to makeup for.

"We've made many mistakes, you and I. Me with Spike and Jamie, who I should have treated like my sister from the beginning, and you with Jamie and the title of Alpha." she sighed. "I just hope one day, they will both forgive me. Spike has been great since our wedding, don't get me wrong, but I can still see the pain. It's horrible." Gabrielle leaned back in the chair. I have to say, she has gotten my mind off the baby, even though she was talking about Jamie.