Chapter 15

SURPRISE! IM POSTING ANOTHER CHAPTER!!!!!!! This one is a lot better then the last and I thought you guys deserved it after being 6 reads away from 200!!!!!! Enjoy!

_____________________________________________________

We got to the hotel that is walking distance from the airport with the cold breeze blowing at us as we got out airport, exhaustion oozing from me and my eyes had dark rings under them. We went up to our room and found that we had two beds and a pull out couch. I plopped my stuff down next to the couch so that the boys could have the beds and shut my eyes. The boys talked for awhile while I didn't even pull out the couch, I just fell asleep instantaneously.

I woke with white silk sheets around me, soft white pillows comforting my head on the mattress that was like a cloud. I was confused at how I got here. I had the bed to myself and I looked over to see Sam and Colby on the other double bed next to me. On the couch, Elton and Corey. They must have picked me up from the couch and let me have the bed. A smile creeps up on my face as I look at everyone still sleeping. I slip out of bed and jump in the shower, I felt disgusting from being in the airport yesterday and I pulled out my toiletries and headed into the bathroom. The water trickled down my face and woke my up with a warm comforting hug. Like a warm blanket that covered my body. I stepped out and realised I had left my clothes in the room. I opened the door and could hear the boys talking lightly. Crap. "Guys?" I whispered. "Yeah Jules?" A voice responded. "Can someone bring my suitcase to the door? I forgot some stuff."

"Sure, just shut the door and Ill knock when its there." I smiled and then shut the door. After a few minutes of thudding, A knock came on the door and i opened it slightly and looked down to find my suitcase at me feet. I pulled out my pair of black, ripped skinny jeans and my plaid tank top that I tied at the bottom and put a bandanna in my hair. I slipped out of the bathroom to find Colby still in bed and Sam trying to push him to wake up. Corey and Elton were chilling with their toiletries in their hand and when I stepped out of the hall way, Corey got up and walked past me, smiling a drowsy good morning on his way past. "Were you waiting for me? Im so sorry!" I whisper shouted. "Its all good" Corey responded. "Seriously though, you should of said "Hurry your ass up" He just laughed and gave me a hug as he finally shut the door. I turned around to see Colby stretching and Sam grabbing some clothes out of his bag, Elton on his laptop. I sat down next to him and gave him a smile. "Why did you move me? I was happy staying on the couch." Sam came and sat down next to me while Elton just snickered.

"I was going to move you anyways so you could have the bed but before I did, your brothers insisted that you could have their bed and they would have the couch but they deserved some sleep." I gave Elton a hug and then Sam, saying thank you to both of them. I saw Colby rolling around to stretch and I got up to give him a hug. He was startled at first but hugged me back as I got out my make up and hair brush and sat in front of the mirror in the hallway closet. The boys continued to swap their way through the bathroom when we were all sitting on our bed. I was on my phone when I was looking over the comments from my selfie yesterday and there was a comment from Landon. Oh gosh. "U look stunning, where u off 2?" I smiled and texted him "New Zealand" . I got many other comments from my friends from the orphanage saying that I look good and to travel safely. I reply to some comments when Elton abruptly gets up, the devious smile back on his face. We all look up at him when he instructs us to grab our bags because we have a hire car. We don't question it until we get out to the front of the hotel and a large camper van is parked right at the door. "Suprise!" My mouth hits the ground as do the others. I look at Elton then back at the van numerous times. Elton opens the door and we look around the van. I just laugh at the thought of sleeping in here. When we get our suitcases in, we pull out the stuff we want for the trip and put them in the little area on the side of the van. In awe, I immediately got to the passenger side of the car so I could get shot gun and find the steering wheel. Elton comes up behind me as I look at him, confusion painted on my face. "These weirdos dive on the other side of the road and the car to us." I laugh again and get in the other side where I'm used the searing wheel to be. My eyes widen as we sit down and start moving once the boys settled in the back. I open the window and stick my head out, terrified out of my brain because I feel like I should be driving. I had my L's but was about to become a P plater next month.Technically, I could drive but I was petrified. We parked after only 20 minutes on the road. Elton got out after saying "We're here!" I get out of the car and find we are in the middle of a town or the city, a large building towering over us. "What are we doing here?" Colby asked. "We are doing our first activity of the trip. Juliet, you came on the trip so you will be recorded, I should have asked first, sorry." After all Elton did, I couldn't say no. He beamed at me then pointed at the tower. "We are bungee jumping off there."

___________________________
Im so excited that I'm checking every 20 seconds to see if we reached 200.  Thank you so much for reading and supporting this book, you have no idea how much your comments and you reading this book means to me, it really makes my day. 

Thanks you so much. Please vote, comment, share and follow me for a follow back!
Later fam <3