Chapter 42

Another rough night. I have dreams of the car accident but something was different. It was in third person. I was on the outside looking in but I was still in the car. I have stress washed over my face and the lightning makes me jump every time it strikes. I can see the car up ahead of us. "STOP!" I scream into the dream but no one can hear me. Then we crash. But some thing is odd. Colby. He looks ahead just in time and trows his hands around the head of my chair. His arms cover my face and as if in slow motion, glass shatters everywhere, cutting his arms that are around my face. When we hit a tree or something ahead of us that I don't even remember hitting, the car is pushed in around us and his arms are attacked by the rim of the shattered windshield. He covered my face to save me. If that windshield had hit my face I could have lost an eye, a part of my face or my life. "NOOOOO! COLBY!" I scream before I am shaken awake to meet Sam's eyes. He pulls me into a hug and holds me to him as I cry. "What happened Jules?" He asks once I calm down. "The car accident." I whisper after sighing. "Yeah?" Sam continues. "It played over and..... COLBY!" I turn my head around to see if he has woken up and am disappointed but the sight. "Colby, thank you. Thank you." I say, giving his body a hug. "What is going on here?" The doctor asks. "Colby, I know how is arm got smashed. He put his arms around the chair in front of him because I was there. He did that to save me because after the wind shield shattered, the rim of it attacked him once we hit the tree afterwards." I say, tears of happiness as I refuse to get off of Colby, drip onto his hospital gown. "Ok, we will need to check him out because we might be able to heal him before he wakes up. How did you know that?" "A dream." I finish in a soft tone. I let go of him and walk away, looking back every minute until I am out the door. Sam had had a conversation last night where he told me that I had to go back to school. I had already missed a week and a bit of school so I had to go back, Landon already had to go back because he was threatened to fail his classes if he didn't. I head home, quickly getting ready for school before zooming out the door. The rest of the house was asleep and I was in a hurry so I didn't wake any of them up to say good morning or hi for the first time in a few days. 

I penny boarded to school like I normally do. I had a talk with myself in that time. "Jules, don't put up with any of the bull crap anyone gives you today. Don't take peoples pitty and don't cry." I think. I was going to say more but I was already gliding into the school. I got a few looks and a few people coming up to me to say they hope I'm ok and sorry for what Im going through. I politely thank them as I wait patiently at the car park. This is weird. No Landon. I check my phone but I haven't received a text. He is normally here by now and I have even waited ten minutes over the normal time. I call him but no answer. He might be sick or sleeping in or something. I walk in through the glass doors and I get a few more sympathetic smiles and comments. I smile normally at them to show that Im ok and head to my locker. I take a deep breath, preparing myself for the horrible notes that are to come in my locker. Nothing. A sigh of relief escapes my lips and I smile, pulling out my books and binder. I walk down the hall to find Landon, standing at his locker. "Landon!" I call to him, giving him a smile. He doesn't even look up from his locker. "Hey Lan...." "Why didn't you tell me about this?" He asks, interrupting me. He has crumpled up papers in his hand, having words I cant make out scrawled on them. He slams his locker and grabs my arm, pulling me to the store room. "Jules, what is this?!" He asks. He is furious, I can tell. "What do you mean?" I ask calmly. He turn them around and starts reading out what they say. I realise that there where no notes in my locker. Because Landon had them. A tear trickles down my cheek and I can tell he is hurt himself by just reading the words. "Lan, chill, its some idiot who had been leaving notes in my locker to try and bully me. Im not taking it though." Thats a lie. I have taken it. Its hurtful and annoying. "Jules, I am your boyfriend. You cant keep these things from me! I want to protect you!" He says, hurt dripping from him. "I don't always need protecting but thank you for caring. You need to trust me Landon, thats what relationships are built on. Talk to me when you have found it." I say, stealing the notes from his grasp and the ones from my own bag. I rip them up and throw them in the bin in front of his face. "See you in first class." I say before leaving the store room. I he standing frozen when I walk past him. The fact that he doesn't trust me and that I need to tell him everything is annoying and stupid. I find Sky and smile at her. She is standing with Will, Ava and Jason so they give me hugs. "Are you alright? We visited you a couple of times but you were still unconscious then we came and they said you were discharged and we couldnt find you. My texts weren't going through but I was texting you everyday." Sky says whilst we are in a hug. "Still want to meet up after school and fix your camera?" Will says with a side smile. "Sure" I say. We seperate into our classes whilst the bell rings and I get comfortable in my normal seat. I don't have photography today so I don't have to worry about my camera. Landon tries to apologise through out the day but I blow him off, not talking to him. You probably think that I am being over dramatic but I really don't need this right now. Not on top of everything else.

I meet Will out the from of the library and we walk in. We sit at one of the far desks so we can talk to each other without being hushed. "Do you think you can fix it?" I ask within casual conversation. "Should do. Ill order you the parts and you can pay me back for them. They wont cost more then fifty dollars." He says, shifting his screw driver around. "Are you ok... really?" Will asks, his tone softening. "Yeah, Im coping." I say after sighing. "Are you and Lan ok?" He asks and I give him questioning eyes. "You know about that?" I ask. He nods his head. "Saw you guys walk into the closed and knew your not the type of girl to have a make out session in the closet." He says. I nod my head but keep my eyes down. "Your really cool Juliet, you shouldn't blame yourself for what happened in the car accident." His hand is placed on my arm. Im confused. What does he mean? Does he...? My thoughts are interrupted my his eyes shutting and leaning forward.

__________________________________________________
I probably cliff hang ALOT and I'm so sorry.

I wanted to give a dedication to Kit_Kat today because she is suffering through he brother being in hospital because of a car incident. Please show her some love and support! We are here for you! <3

I also want to give a shout out to CrazyChick333 because of her lovely comment on my book. As well as FullOnFangirl13 for her continuous support! <3

Stay true! <3