Chapter 24

Sorry for the sad chapters, hope you enjoy!
___________________________________________

Head in my hands, I'm shaking terribly. My knees are up to my chest, my brain hurts, to many things are racing around. The screaming, the sound of glass crashing around my parents. My fight with my brothers. Everything. Im against a brick wall in the middle of the town, Its cold and hard against my quivering back. "Juliet?" A soft voice, its fragile and dripping with sympathy. Sam. I don't move. If I get up, my legs will buckle underneath me and I will just be back on the floor again. My hands are soaked from my salty tears. I feel him sit down beside me and another on my other side. Colby. My head remains in my hands and I can hear the heavy thump of their hearts and their heavy breaths. They ran. To find me. To see me. I feel a familiar arm go around my shoulder. The hand pushes me into him, dropping my head on his shoulder. "Im sorry Jules." The voice says. Its familiar, one I have heard many times before. I continue to cry into Colby's shoulder. "We didn't know." 'Of course you didn't. I didn't want you to.' I think, I didn't want to speak, the words wouldn't come out of my mouth, no words would leave my lips, no matter how much I tried. We sat in silence, there wasn't much to say. But there was a lot to say at the same time, only that no one knew how to start. We sat there for what felt like hours and the sun had almost fully dipped bellow the surface. Sam stands up, offering my a hand. I take it and Colby gets up by himself, staying right by my side. "Im sorry that I wouldn't leave you alone Jules. I just felt like you didn't want us as your brothers because you wouldn't talk to us." I never thought of it like that. "Im sorry that I haven't told you everything. I should have been more honest with you." I say as we continue to walk back to the RV. I ran blocks which I hadn't even realised until now. Colby pulled me into a hug, making us all stop. I hug him back. "Im sorry Jules, I just wanted to feel like you needed me." I nod my head and break away from his hug. I understood where he was coming from. At one point, Landon became distant. He separated himself from me because he was getting bullied at school and wouldn't talk to me. He wanted to act strong around me but he was in pain and I could see it. One day it was to much and he crashed and I was there until the end. People can be nasty. It's a fact of life. But what they were saying were more then cruel.

We end up back at the RV with the guys. The walk was almost silent. "If you don't mind me asking...what happened?" Sam asked, breaking the silence and I turned my head to him with another single tear dripping down my cheek. A small sigh escapes and start to explain. "17 years ago, my parents left me because they couldn't take care of me. For my 7th birthday, all I wanted was for me to meet my real parents. It turns out the on my 7th birthday, my parents got into a car accident. I found out the day after my birthday that my parents had died and I have hated this day since." Those words stung as they left my lips. They burnt like a hot drink that burns your lips. Sam and Colby embraced me in a group hug and I just held onto them, feeling their warmth and love seep into my heart, right where it needed it most. I found that the sun had almost fully gone down, turning the sky into beautiful orange and pink colours. We sit down the chairs which Corey had changed from my bed. We all sit down around the table, I'm in my normal seat against the wall. It takes a few moments but I explain everything, It wasn't easy. Tears were shed and hugs were given but by the end, Corey and Elton fully understand the story and the meaning behind my sadness. They give me sympathetic hugs and I accept them politely. We sit around the table before Elton starts to drive. 

We don't drive for longer then thirty minutes before we stop. A glistering blue lake calmly runs in front of us. Black swans drifting along with the water. We walk up to them and the guys start trying to call them over. I raise my eyebrow when one actually starts to go to Sam. "Come here ducky, ducky, ducky!" Colby calls. "Their not ducks!" Elton laughs and I nod my head. "We have bread!" I call and run to the RV. I dig through the cupboards and grab the rest of the loaf before heading back outside to see Corey imitating the swans. I give each of the guys some bread and we hand it out in chunks, Colby continuously calling the ducks. "THEIR NOT DUCKS!" Elton continues to laugh and I just roll me eyes. The sun continues to fade and Elton puts a piece of bread on his hat and the swan takes it off. He jumps back in shock and he continues to laugh. I sit crossed legs by the water, holding out chunks of bread to the swans. Their feathers, black and white. They look graceful, almost fascinating. The guys start baiting the swans out of the water and I just roll my eyes at them, trying to bring them into the RV. As I sit there, I have the bread in my hand. Something tugs it and it turn back to see a swan right in front of me. I place the bread down so that the swan can have it and I stroke it gently. It looks at me before taking the bread. I pick it up and hand it to the swan and continue to pat it. It sits down in front of me and eat the bread, allowing me to stroke it. "What the heck Juels?!" Corey says and I just look at him. I then look back at the swan, admiring the details of the feathers.

Before we know it, the sun has faded behind the lake and we begin to head back to the RV. 

"Bye bye duckies!" Colby calls out and Elton continues to laugh. "THEIR NOT DUCKS!" He screams between laughs. I can't do it anymore. His stupidity gets me on the floor from laughter. For what felt like forever, a smile creeps its way onto my face. It refuses to leave.

_________________________________________

(A/N bob is a legend. (My friend wrote this and I thought It is legendary.))

This chapter has been extremely short and Im so very sorry about that so I will try and make the next one extra long. Thank you for all the support, I really appreciate it!

I hope you enjoyed! Thanks for 1K!!! <3

Stay true! <3