50

It's continued from where we left off in the last chapter. 

🎇🎇🎇

Maybe,
the best thing
I've ever done was
wait.

I made an art form
out of
endurance 

You were worth
every single
moment.

Tyler Knott Gregson.

"You're my heaven," He had uttered with a poetic smile on his lips as he roved a nervous hand through his hair.

Armineh's eyes fixed on his injured hands.

"And I will not make it hell so when I tell you, I love you. Please, don't love me, unconditionally. Tell me, when I am treating you less than what you deserve. Tell me to stop if I don't see through the promises I made. Stay just as you did to catch me when I fall and love me for who I am but don't give me the free rein. Leave me, if I ever hurt you. Leave me if I hurt you. Do you understand?" Yahya Firas pulled her close, his bruised hand pressed to the small of her back.

The warmth of his hand seeping through the bathrobe disoriented her.

Armineh nodded, her eyes glittering as she looked at him, "I am sorry,"

"What?" Yahya Firas crossed his arms and almost, took a step back but halted when Armineh grasped his arms.

"I lied to you, yesterday.  I told you I liked you very much and I lied. I don't like you, Yahya Firas."

"I get it, you don't have to say it like that, again and again," He ran a weary hand down his face, looking above her head at the ajar bathroom door behind her as he swallowed, hard.

He turned around, giving her his back.

"You don't. You never do, "Armineh's lips quivered as her shoulders slumped and she stepped towards him, wrapping her arms around him from behind. She pressed her forehead into his back and sniffled, "I don't like you because like is a small word for what I feel for you. It's more than just 'I like you.' A lot more than that, Yahya Firas."

You almost gave me heart attack, there.

Yahya Firas shook his head, a smile lighting up his face.

"Please, don't hurt me." She whispered against his straight back, his shoulders tensed.

I do not want to leave you, ever. Don't make me leave you.

He swiveled in her arms and kissed her forehead.

"You're killing me," Yahya Firas murmured, breathing slowly as he lingered close, his eyes ablaze and his fingers brushing the tears on her flushed cheeks.

Yahya Firas put two fingers under her chin. He tilted her head back.

Too slow.

Armineh froze, her brandy eyes fluttered closed as he brushed his lips against hers, "I agree, it's more. It's too much and yet, at the same time, it's not nearly enough."He spilled, breathily.