6

Note: Ok so I feel like my writing is getting less trashy but IDK? Also^^^ not the most appropriate for this chapter, but it's close enough

---Steve's POV---

I woke up the next morning on the couch to see two arms wrapped around me. I looked up to see- TONY?! Ok, Steve think about what happened last night. We were watching the movie and you were next to Tony... and then you fell asleep. Shit.

I did my best to get up without waking him up, which was pretty successful, considering our arms and legs were all tangled up. I made my way to the elevator before asking FRIDAY where Nat was.

"Agent Romanoff is currently on the 57th floor, Captain Rogers."

"Thank you FRIDAY."

"NATASHA! NATASHA!" I yelled as I got off the elevator, not bothering to look where I was going, and almost tripping over a chair.

"DAMIT STEVE WHAT DO YOU WANT?!" Natasha was sat at her table, fiddling with a knife while drinking her morning cup of coffee. I sat down on a chair and began my oh, so wonderful story.

"Iwokeupthismorningandiwasintony'sarmsandigotreallyscaredbecause-"

"Ok, ok, first off, slow down."

"I woke up this morning."

"No shit dumbass. And?"

"I woke up in Tony's arms..."

"That's because you fell asleep during the movie and Tony did too."

"But I-I-Ithinkiliketony" I mumbled.

"I KNEW IT!" Nat yelled, almost causing me to fall off my chair. I could already feel my cheeks burning up from embarrassment.

"Ok, so now what are you gonna do?"

"I don't know. It's not like he likes me and we all know he's as straight as a flagpole."

"I don't think that you should assume-"

Alarms went off.

"What's going on?"

"There's an alien attack in central park," Natasha informed me, looking down at her watch.

-----Time Skip-----

"Shit! My armor's power is down to 10%!" At this point, we had gotten through the majority of the chitauri. They were once again back from the wonderful (NOT) raisin-chined Thanos.

"TONY WATCH OUT!" Clint warned before Tony got stabbed in the back with a spear.

"WE NEED MEDICAL ATTENTION, STARK'S BEEN HURT!" I vented before I killed the Chitauri that hurt Tony.

"The quinjet is on its way," Natasha announced before she shot the last one.

"Steve, you have to carry Tony back to the quinjet," Bucky told me.

I couldn't bear to look at Tony's face because I knew I would start sobbing then and there. God, why am I so emotional today?

"St-steve?" Tony croaked out.

"Tony, we're gonna get you back to the tower and Bruce and Dr. Cho are gonna look at you, ok?" I could feel my eyes starting to water.

"Lucky for you, Tony Stark doesn't die that easily." The brunette joked.

Oooh, Cliffhanger! I was originally gonna leave the cliffhanger out but then I was like let's let people suffer for like a day (I'm reading this back and it's so crusty yikes)