14

Author's note: I'm gonna finish their date and then time skip to infinity war :) (ok just so you know, I realized I literally can't write action or at all for that matter so we're just gonna act like Infinity War never happened and we're all good. It saves the pain right? Sorry! But I might come back to it later.) 

---Steve's POV---

I entered the room to find lights hanging from the ceiling surrounding a table with a candle opera in the middle of it.

"This is all for me?" I asked Tony who was smirking at me.
"Only for the best." He replied.

We spent the next two hours talking about how everything's been since I left.

"I've been working on upgrades for everyone's suits" He told me.
He went on about adding technology I didn't understand before a began to zone out.

His eyes are so pretty I thought as I began to stare into his big brown eyes.

A good five minutes passed before-

"Dorito? Are you listening?" I heard him say before I snapped back to reality. I love that dumb nickname he has for me.
"What?"
"I asked you if you wanted to watch a movie."
"Oh, yeah what about Love, Simon?"
"That's just what I was thinking."

We made our way to the living room where there were pillows and blankets sprawled out around the couch.

"FRIDAY, play Love, Simon."
"As you wish sir."

About an hour and a half into the movie, I noticed how Tony and I were yawning a lot, and before I knew it, we both fell asleep. And I wouldn't have it any other way.

----------------------
The author's back at it again.

Oof I'm under 300 words. Yikes. But I'll come back soon with another update. (Hopefully)