18

---Tony's POV---

"Hey, Steve we haven't had a date night in a while... maybe-"

"I'm sorry Tony, I have to train with Nat and Peter tonight, so we can't tonight. But I'll be back before bed ok?"

Steve cut me off and made his way to the elevator before I could complain about him always training. Lately, he's been acting strange, and he's always with Natasha and Peter. When I asked Peter about it, he looked like he might throw up. That's the last time I asked him about it. Knowing Nat wouldn't spill, I turned to Bucky. All he did was sweat and said he didn't know, which was clearly a lie. What does a billionaire have to do to get some information? Ask his AI for security footage.

"FRIDAY?"

"Yes, boss?"

"Can you pull out all of Steve's activity from the past two weeks?"

"Sorry boss, Mr. Rogers has asked me to erase all his data and activity from the last three weeks."

"Thanks for nothing, FRIDAY." I sighed, regretting ever giving Steve higher clearance.

"Always a pleasure boss." The AI replied sarcastically.

What the hell is my man up to now?

---Steve's POV---

"Alright, so we have to get everything settled and done by next week. Steve, how's Tony?" Nat asked. We were planning how I would propose to Tony. So far, we've come up with taking him up to the roof, having dinner, and during desert propose to him. It seemed like a pretty good idea to me, considering how Tony doesn't like going on super extra dates.

"Oh, um, he's still kind of mad at me for not spending any time with him."

"Steve, you idiot. That's exactly what I told you not to do!"

"Yeah Mr. Steve, he's also been really clingy to me because you never spend any time with him. Not that I mind it or anything." Peter interjects.

"Ok, ok, I'm sorry, I'll spend some time with him tonight." These two really enjoy making me feel guilty.

"Tell that to him, not us, Steve."

"Alright, but how much longer until the ring arrives?" The ring was all grey with a silver patterned band going through the middle. Perfect for Tony. [scroll to the top to see the ring!]

"I already told you, it should be here in two days."

"Are we done yet? I told Ned I would go to his house later to build a new lego set."

"I guess we're done, Peter, I just need to remind Steve what not to do again. You can go ahead."

After Peter left, Natasha continued to lecture me to not give away anything, not to act weird, promise to spend more time with him and to not make him suspicious.

---Tony's POV---

I was left sitting in our, or now my room now since Steve is never around anymore, working on new upgrades for Peter's suit.

I hear shuffling and a knock at the door, and I looked up to see to my surprise, Steve standing with a bouquet of flowers, with his face looking almost apologetic.

"Why are you back so early?" I asked.

"I realized that I'm being a terrible boyfriend for constantly ditching you to train. You're more important than that, and tonight we're gonna stay in and get takeout and watch that movie series you keep on telling me to watch ."

"You mean Harry Potter?" Maybe things aren't as bad as I thought they were.

"Yeah, that."

---Steve's POV---

I finally got to spend time with Tony again. I feel like it's been ages since we've gone on a date. I don't know why I thought ignoring him would be a good idea.

"-So what do you want to order?"

"I don't know. You pick."

"Italian it is," Tony said, picking up his phone.

As the food arrived, I couldn't help but stare at Tony.

"Uh, Steve, why are you staring at me?"

"Can you believe it's been almost two and a half years, and yet I still can't get over the fact you're my boyfriend?"

"I mean, I was voted People Magazine's sexiest man alive of the year last year!" He said as he struck a pose.

"I love you, you spork."

"I love you too."

The rest of the night was spent on the couch, the lights dimmed, and our faces stuffed with pasta as we cuddled and binge-watched, as Tony calls it, the majority of the Harry Potter series, which in my opinion was very good. I say I would be a Gryffindor, but Tony argues I'd be a Hufflepuff. We both agree Tony would be in Ravenclaw.

--------------

Ok, so first off, hi.

Sorry I haven' t been updating this as much. It's just that I don't like how I started this whole thing and how crappy my writing is, (literally every day that goes by makes me realize how shit this is) so I literally just procrastinate the entire time, but I do put in an effort to it, so I don't think my writing quality will go down. But I will eventually finish this, hopefully by the end of the year.

Also, @Dippin-dots and I started a new book called C'est la vie, and I'm genuinely happy with the writing quality, so feel free to check that out on my profile. (It's not fanfiction)

So peace out for now d00ds,

Nugget II-//