15

Author's Note: TONY... I'M SORRY  IS NUMBER 14 IN THE STONY CATEGORY AND NUMBER 1 IN SUPERHUSBANDS!!!! (Let's hope it gets higher!) THANKS FOR READING AND VOTING IT MAKES ME FEEL LESS LIKE A TRASH CAN!

MILD CURSING/SUGGESTIVE LANGUAGE BTW (thank Mkamath for that.)

----Tony's POV----

It's been eight months since Steve and I began dating. We've finally come out to the public, which Steve described as "missing a step on a staircase and thinking you're gonna fall and die."

Classic Capsicle. 

Coming out went pretty well, except with a few homophobic news editors that said "their relationship is toxic and makes the Avengers look bad." They can eat my ass for all I care. But I would rather that Steve did that...

Anyway, our team has become closer than ever before. We've been able to take down our worst villains with ease. Which gives me more time to be with Steve. 

Speaking of Steve, our relationship has improved. We've been able to go on more dates, and we've gotten the chance to catch up and learn more about each other, which has just made me love him even more. Tonight, we planned to have a party to celebrate our latest accomplishment; Defeating Ultron. Steve, Bucky, Nat and Peter were in charge of setting things up.

---Steve's POV--- 

"Come on, you're basically his son!" I hear Bucky saying to Peter. I was helping Nat set out plates and cups for our party tonight. 

I turn around to see Peter hanging from the ceiling, trying to put streamers on the chandelier while trying to maintain a conversation with Bucky. 

"I'm not his son! He's just my boss!"

"What about last week, when you called him dad?" 

"I told you a thousand times! That was an accident!" 

"Surrrrree..." 

I noticed how he began to slide a little...

"Peter! Be careful!" I managed to say before he fell on the floor.

"owww..." 

"You good?" Bucky asked the boy before helping him up.

"Yea I'm fine" he said as he brushed himself off.

"You boys done? We still need to go and order the food and Bucky and Peter still don't know what to wear." Natasha added, pointing towards the two.  

"Yea, yea we're going." Bucky groaned, dragging Peter along with him. They made their way to their rooms to figure out what to wear. 

As soon as they left, Natasha turns to me and asks;

"Are you gonna do anything special with Tony?" 

"What?" I ask the redhead.

"I'm just asking, since tonight is pretty special, we defeated our biggest villain since you've come back..."

"Um no?" 

"Okay... just asking... Anyway, we have to order the food and finish setting up!" 

About an hour later, we had finished setting up. It looked great. We had the bar set up, which also had sparkling cider for Peter because we'd rather not have an underage drinker on our hands. 

As I added the final touches to the centerpiece, I hear the elevator open. I turn around to see no other than Tony, in a T-shirt covered in motor oil with his hair all ruffled up. He looks so cute when he comes out of his lab like this. 

"Wow, don't you just look ravishing!" I joked.

"Shut up, I just wanted to say hi to my favorite dorito before going to change. And you better dress well because important people are gonna be there and I'm not about to be embarrassed by my boyfriend." 

"Says the person covered in motor oil." I teased. 

Tony rolled his eyes before smiling and leaving to change.

"Bye Dorito!" 

God I love that man. 

-----------------

Before you freak out, no there's not gonna be any smut in this (lol) And yes, I know AOU came before CACW, but let's be honest, this book is all over the place tbh.