11

Note: Ok, so this part takes place a month later, Tony is still avoiding Steve and he barely comes out of his lab anymore. Everyone's tried to get through to him but they can't. Steve, on the other hand, is still upset and mad at himself for ruining what he had with Tony.

---Steve's POV---

"STEVE COME ON!" 

"Jeez, FRIDAY tell them I'm on my way down."

We wanted to go out to dinner in honor of Bucky, Sam, and Thor coming back from their mission. Tony still refused to come. We haven't been able to get through to him since that night. I still haven't told most of the team what happened. They all thought he's just working on another project.

I made my way down to see Bucky, Sam, Thor, Natasha, Vision, Bruce, Clint, Wanda, and Peter ready to go. T'challa couldn't make it, being the king and protector of Wakanda and all. 

"Everyone ready to go?" 

"Yep."

"Yes"

Uh-huh"

"Ok let's get going!" Bucky exclaimed.

"Wow Buck, eager much?" 

"Shut it, Steve."

I rolled my eyes at his remark. 

"Are you done fighting or can we leave?" Nat asked.

"Let's go." 

---Tony's POV---

"FRIDAY, have they left?"

"Yes sir, they have just left the tower."

"Ok thank you."

I planned on taking a night off to myself to hang out on the roof and get some work done. I needed some fresh air to clear my thoughts.

I made my way up to the roof before asking FRIDAY-

"FRIDAY, alert me when they're on their way back."

"As you wish sir."

"Thanks."

It's been so long since I've seen New York from this height. It's beautiful.

I pulled out my work and got to it.

---Steve's POV--- 

We were just finishing up dinner and were going back to the tower.

Everyone stayed somewhat quiet the whole ride back until Clint turned on the radio and started a very disturbing duet with Bucky to Bring me to Life by Evanescence.

Once we got back to the tower, everyone headed back to their rooms.

"FRIDAY, is Tony still in his lab?" I asked the AI in hopes he would be in the den or outside of his lab.

"Mr. Stark is on the roof at the moment."

Why would he be on the roo- oh god. I thought to myself before making my way to the elevator.

---Tony's POV---

"Mr. Stark, they are approaching the tower at the moment." the AI informed me.

"It's fine. Not like they're gonna come to look for me. They're probably gonna think I'm still in my lab." 

After fifteen minutes, I got up and stood a good foot away from the edge before I heard the elevator open

"TONY! DON'T!" I heard a familiar voice yell out to me. I turned around to see- Steve.

"I'm not doing anything." I huffed before trying to leave.

"Tony-" Steve sighed before grabbing my arm. 

"What?"

"I'm sorry... for that night. I didn't mean to run away like that."

"Itsfine" I mumbled. 

"No Tony, It's not. Because I-I like you." 

AND WHAT SHALL HAPPEN NEXT?!?!? 

I know I said I'd post at least twice a week but then Wattpad started having glitches and my story got deleted or sumthin (Sorry!) I'll try to keep with the schedule as best as possible. (That's also why I made this chapter longer than normal.)  

Tony, I'm sorryजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें