13

---Tony's POV---

Date night. In the tower. Dumbass idea. Where are we supposed to go without having someone interrupting us?  

"FRIDAY, do you have any idea where we could go without someone interrupting us?"

"Floor 36 seems suitable for your situation sir. I can disable anyone from entering without your permission." 

"Thank you FRIDAY. Dum-E, come here" I told my bot.

As Dum-E came over, I told him "Do you want to help me set up my date?"

The bot whired in agreement. 

"Then go take these lights down to floor 36, ok?" 

Dum-E went on his way.

"Hey Tony."

I turned around to see Bucky.

"Hey Bucky. What are you doing down here?" 

"Steve told me about your little date and I wanted to help you set up your date with Steve. I am his best friend after all." 

I smirked.

"Ok then. Do you think he'll like a candlelit dinner followed by a movie marathon?" 

"That depends. Is it simple and low-key?" 

"Not really..."

"Then let's fix that" as he made his way to the elevator.

"What floor?"

"36." 

{Time skip}

"I think it looks great!"

"You better hope Steve likes it, Stark. Now go get ready. You have half an hour before you need to go get him." Bucky told me before leaving.

Well now to find something to wear.

{Time Skip}

"Are you ready m'lady?" I asked Steve, who may I say looked amazing in his outfit. he was wearing blue jeans with a red and black plaid shirt. It was simple, but yet he made it look 10x better. 

Steve blushed. 

"I'll take that as a yes!"

the elevator opened as Steve looked around the room in awe. 

"How did you-?" 

"I had a little help from a friend." I smirked.

-----------------------------------------

I'm so sorry I haven't been able to update! I've had midterms and writer's block for the longest time! I'll try my best to update more often. 

But can we take a moment to appreciate Troye Sivan? He's such a smol & soft bean™