17

(If you're sensitive to things like throwing up, you might not want to read this chapter [but it's not detailed, just so you know.])

---Tony's POV---

God Peter, why did you have to drink the champagne of all things? 

It's been about an hour since we learned that Peter is extremely drunk. And by extremely, I mean can't even sit without falling out of his chair unless Bucky or Steve holds him up drunk. His aunt is gonna kill me if she finds out he got drunk. Shit.

"wHoOOOoOO dAD thE NiGHT is StiLL yoUnGGgG!" Peter slurred from across the room, where he was- I don't think you could really call it dancing- while the others stared at him in horror.

"Wait, did he just call you dad?" Clint asked as he came up from behind me with a cocktail in hand.

"Um... No he didn't. I don't think you know what you're talking about." 

"Yes he did, I heard him." Bucky added before making Peter sit back down.

"Aw! Don't be a chump Buckyyy! Dance with me!" Spider-ling added before trying to get up, only to fall back on the floor with a thump.

"Sit down kid, you're drunk."

Peter gasped before saying he would never do such a thing and this is an outrage- in a shitty british accent. When will this night end. 

GLUAH! 

I spoke too soon. The kid just barfed. All over Bucky's shoes. That I paid for. 

"Ew."

"Now is not the time, Clint." Steve said with a sigh. 

"Ummm... good thing I didn't pay for these." Bucky gagged, as everyone else stared in horror. Alright, now he's definitely gonna be embarrassed. 

"Let's get you to bed now..." Natasha added before picking Peter up bridal-style.  

"I shall assist the lady of spiders in taking care of spider baby!" Thor bellowed from behind. 

"No, Thor stay down here with the others and help clean up the rest of the party. Tony, Nat and I got it." Steve told Thor before grabbing my arm and taking me to the elevator where Nat stood with Peter in her arms, looking like a toddler, half asleep.

As soon as we got up to Peter's room and set him down on his chair, he started crying.

"Hey- hey, Peter what's wrong?" I asked him, who was now on the floor, sobbing. 

"I- I miss my family. Uncle Ben. My parents." He said through sobs 

"Aw, Pete" I kneeled down to give him a hug, before realizing I'm terrible at comforting people. 

"We're your family too! We all love you- me, Steve, Nat, and everyone else too!"

"Really?" He looked so small, and his eyes looked so sad.

"You promise you'll never leave me?" he murmured into my arm.

"I promise. Right guys?" I said looking at Nat and Steve who agreed. 

"Now let's get you to bed." Steve added before helping the boy into his bed, not bothering to get him into his pajamas. 

By the time we had gotten back downstairs, everyone had gone back to their rooms after cleaning up, except for Thor who was in the kitchen enjoying his beloved pop-tarts.

"Well, I'm going to bed. It's been a hell of a night." Nat added before taking off her heels and walking to the elevator. 

"Yeah, Tony we should probably go to bed too. It's getting late." Steve agreed. 

"He's gonna have a killer hangover." 

"That's a problem for tomorrow."

---------------------

Author's note 

Remember when I said I would update often but I didn't? Yikes. 

Also I feel like my writing is getting ever so slightly better? Idk. 

also v important Phil Lester is a smol precious bean that deserves to be protected at all costs and I love him don't even try to @ me 

Tony, I'm sorryOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara