chapter 1

This story is my first and totally own story ❤.. please do give all the love , support and do comment.

Y/N's pov

Watching a typical highschool drama with your bestfriend, where a boy meets a girl and one fine day they start falling for each other...

"aghhh ..why haven't I met some one like that? and I am gonna be 18 tomorrow ."I whined.

" Idiot, you are the most cutest creature ever I have seen"said my bestfriend

I am a girl who was really different from others in the school .I had small eyes and nose ,normal lips , straight thick hair ,thin but with a chubby face,I was often told that I am different a bit ,but knowing that I don't like to hear the word "abnormal" my friends always made sure it doesn't reach my ears.

"May be I am abnormal" I murmured and continued binge watching .

Nextday:

In between all the bday messages and calls you were getting right from the midnight
I heard a familiar voice in the hall

"did she get it ?"

"I think it's the one mom"my mother said with a enthusiastic tone.

"what did I get mom?? And grandma when did u come homee" as I said you gave a hug to my grandma.

"So what is it" I asked .
My grandma with a huge smile gave me an envelope.

It was from an University kind of thing and my eyes widened seeing the name "wings University of super power development".

Respectable Fernandez family,

We would like to inform you that your daughter "y/n fernandez" is accepted as a junior student of the universty"

I burst into laughter reading it " I think it's by one of my friends"I said.

My mom sighed ." Mom, what do you think this Hogwarts kind of letter is true?" With a small chuckle.

My grandma grabbed my hands ,made me sit in a couch and said " listen to me sweet heart".

Till that day I have never seen my grandma that serious,she was always a very friendly and easy going type of grandma.

so I looked into her eyes and she said " you might not able to believe what I am going to say but it's true. We are one among the marked family".

"We what?"

" Yes dear ,you heard it. We are a marked family of the super power world.your grandfather was one of the greatest mind reader in the world and your Aunt is the professor of shape shifting there"

" Really ?that was why she rarely visited here? "

"Hmm yes it was a part of the reason.she hated your dad because she thought I only gave attention to your dad .but it wasn't the reason ,your grandpa was always fond of his daughter because she got in there and was a really bright student whereas your father was a normal human being like anyone out here, I didn't want your father feel left out so I always on his side".

I thought to yourself " maybe that was the reason she and her crazy daughter always hated me ,hmm ok that makes sense " .

"So congrats my baby ,your father will be excited to hear the news " my mom smiled and gave me my favourite chocolate.

Even in the midst of all the excited people I could Still not figure if it was a dream or reality.

"I guess may be I am not really normal" with a small smile in my face.

Note
if you are waiting for BTS , they will enter in CHP 2 .. please keep reading and supporting with vote and comments 😊💜

1/4/19- haha I am just revising this after all these years and I feel so bad for having few mistakes in the first chapter..but then this gives me a good feeling of knowing how I have grown lol Xp