chapter 15

Y/N's pov

I came to university as usual, I went through the Day thinking about them..I miss them so badly.Especially Jungkook.

It was nearly dusk . I came out of the class but the guards weren't there.. I ran out towards the dorm so that I could meet someone.. but there were few officials in the direct way...so I took the path via the lake

"Y/n is that you? " For one second my heart stopped thinking it was a guard but no.. it was him!

My eyes started to fill up with tears and I turned to see my Jungkook standing under the shade of crescent moon. I ran over to him and he was also crying ..he cupped my face and he pulled me into a long passionate kiss ..my heart beat like crazy .

"I love you , I don't want leave you ever -"he kissed me again cutting me off.

" Look, I will be by your side always.. don't worry.. I love you " he said wiping of my tear ... Then from nowhere a shooting star passed in the dark night sky and I looked at him... I closed my eyes and wished for keeping up his promise.
_________________
We talked about everything that happened when I was gone.. it is a little shocking to know that it was my own aunt who wanted to kill me.

" You know what it would have been better" I whispered to him.

"Are you crazy ?"

" Life is hell over there Jungkook ... I don't want this..it isn't a palace but a cage to me " I frowned.

"I am sorry y/n .. I din't know what to do and I thought it would be the best "

"Its ok ... I will train myself to sneak out like this " I smiled at him .

"Its time for you to go now "

" I don't want to " I told like a little child.

"Ok stubborn kid , I promise to meet you tomorrow y/n"

"Okay, fine " I pecked on his lips
Before leaving him .

I went back to the the university via back gate and managed to lie that I went to the library to the guards.

________________________

I closed the door of my bedroom . I saw myself in the mirror...my lips being plump due to the kiss.. even the thought made me blush and turn red . I may sound cringy but I would say he is my painkiller for anything.

I smiled and happily went to the dinner. Jin was also there. I greeted and sat down.

"Princess y/n , tomorrow you will have your introduction ball"

I stopped eating and looked at the king.

" Our friends are also invited " Jin smiled at me . I mouthed thankyou to him and yet again he smiled and continued eating.

Today was the best Day ever since I am here and I was looking forward for tomorrow.
_____________________________

I went to my closet which I never really cared about till this day. I am sooo excited... meeting everyone after all these time Sam, Jimin , Taetae, Jhope , Suga , namjoon and last but not least Jungkook. I wanted to look perfect. Ohhh.. now I understand why that airhead promised to meet me today.

Timeskip~~
"Introducing princess y/n park Fernandez " I was nervous as the spotlight was on me...the whole seen was so cliche like a kdrama

I came down and the king introduced me to many people.. my mind wasn't there though..I scanned and saw a group of handsome men and a beautiful woman in a corner smiling like a idiot seeing me . I excused myself and ran towards them .

" Oh my look at you looking so cutee " Sam shrieked hugging me .

" I missed you " Sam hugged me followed by Tae , Jimin , Jhope, Suga and namjoon joining it.

" No no..princess should not do that " jungkook chuckled .

" Yaah .. it's not fair , you did everything when you met -" Jungkook closed the mouth of Tae.

"Yaah pabo (idiot?)" Jimin told to Taetae who was adorably acting like a kid crying which made everyone laugh.

"Ladies and gentlemen ... I have an important announcement" The king told and a pin drop silence covered the place.

"Today prince Jin and princess y/n will be engaged to each other and it would be followed by a soul binding on the wings day next year"
Those words just tore me off ... how the hell can they do it to me ... I looked at Jin and he came smiled and picked up my hand, holding a RING?.

To be continued
_______________________________

I know its a lil bit dramatic but it's a fantasy so..😂😅😅..
I dint post for a quiet a long time ,so double update 😘😘😘❤❤❤..vote and comment too 😘❤
With ❤
A/n