chapter 29

Y/N's pov

"This place is just beautiful" I smiled looking the scenery.

"Ofcourse, this was selected by my girl" Jimin kissed sam's cheek but she didn't seem to blush like before.. maybe she is over that stage.

"But it was to be selected by Namjoon hyung for SAFETY reasons" Jungkook almost shouted out which made Sam sad.

"What is up with you Jungkook m..why are you shouting for this small issue?"

"Small issue...SMALL ISSUE ... you think this is small.." he grabbed my wrist as he pulled me close in anger.

"Jungkookah stop it " Jimin told as he tried to free me from him.

"Y/n you are staying by my side every second here...it is not a request ... it is an order" I pulled my hand from his grip.

"You are not in any position to tell me that " I told him.

He scoffed in irrtation "Fine then" he just pulled my bracelet from my hand harshly . My eyes filled with tears in frustration..how could someone be this arrogant. I ran away into the palace where we were supposedly going to stay.

_________________________________

It was lunch time others were eating while I didn't feel like to but Taetae brought me there....I went to dining room,they were happy that I was finally out.

"Y/n ahhh , come , come and it " Jhope told with a big smile.

"Yesss, my sam made it ...you should try a bit " Jimin told.

I nodded and smiled back at them

"Just check before eating" jungkook told.

"Oh that's enough Jungkook " he made me shout again.But like all the time he never listens, he puts a magical tester on the food present there and ofcourse it turned green ... meaning that it has NO POISON.

"Happy? You have just spoiled the mood again"I told him and like always he didn't care .

"Leave it y/n ..he is just protective "Sam patted my shoulder.

"Jungkook atleast eat and go " she said but he left.

We all started eating after that. It was quite peaceful and happy. But Sam wasn't talking that much..I know that she would feel bad.

"Sam can you come with me ..I need a hand in the kitchen" I made the excuse for talking to her.

________________________________

"I am so sorry about Jungkook "I hugged her from the back..the way she loved. But she pushed me away.

I gave a what-happened look. Is she angry with me now?

"Its okay y/n " she gave a soft smile.

"Are you sarcastic?" I asked her directly.

"No no ...it's REALLY okay " she told and something seemed off . But I just smiled in approval.

As I was about to leave
"Y/n ahh.. Jungkook didn't eat .. atleast give him some tea ..only if you give he would have it " she said. Maybe she didn't like him now...but she is still concerned... jungkook should learn from her.

"Where is the ingredients ?" I asked her . I know him well...she was partly right..he might drink if I make and not just only serve.

__________________________

I knocked the ajar door of his room .He was sitting in the chair near the window reading a book.I needn't even talk to him ..he could read my mind right.

*Just drink this up and come down.. don't be a party pooper * I thought and he chuckled a bit.
*I made it..so don't worry *

"Okay my princess " he told and like a small child I lost all the anger with just 2 word.

"I know how to make your heart flutter for me" he giggled making me all red with embarassment .

"I am going " I said as I sprinted out quickly. He is dangerous with out that bracelet. I sighed looking at the bracelet.

___________________________

"Oh ..you are wearing the bracelet y/n..I thought he would never return it" Taehyung said . I nodded happily and who said her returned it.

" I win again... Jin massage my shoulder  " Suga coolly says holding the rummy cards.

"You can't do this to a king" Sam blurted out suddenly.

"Not yet babe " Jimin slowly wrapped his hand around her neck while she tried to push it away. Something is just strange between them .

"I know" Jungkook whispered in my ears

To be continued

_____________________________