chapter 23

Y/N's pov
"I don't know either " he told in his soft voice .

"Suho?" I was really surprised seeing him.Eventhough we were in same campus ,I made sure we didn't bump into each other after the things happened between us last time.

"Sshhh it's Zayn here " he told me and that made me realise he was a candidate here too.
-------------------------------------------
(A/n: yes I am a zquad/inzayn and I  am extra happy coz he is coming to my country 😎❤ ...but said coz it's not my city 😢😢)
Now back to the story
--------------------------------------------
"I am so happy that you even remember me  ah-?"he gave a questionary eyebrow lift.

"Lisa" I told. Jisoo poked me and I looked at her.

"This is Jisoo, Jennie and rose " I told and the girls flashed there best smile.

"Nice to meet  you all ....and you take care of yourself because we have a coffee Time pending " he pointed me and left making the girls curious.

"Oh wow he is really handsome " Rose told with a dreamy eyes.

"I vote for Jungkook though " Jennie told and Jisoo was confused I think.

"So it's ah date huh ?" Rose questioned .

"Nonono... It isn't ..... it's just a coffee and I didn't even say yes " I explained my side perfectly.

"So tell us the story about him and you then" Jisoo asked. I wouldn't mind to tell it but suho is that part of my past that I want to forget... because to explain suho I need to tell about Jungkook.

"Arghh my head is hurting " I lied to them and ultimately the girls wanted me to sleep rather than hearing story.

______________________________

It's the morning ..the girls left to their room at late night and I stayed here because I wasn't allowed out...now I am perfectly alright ...all those nasty portions worked well.

"It looks like the devil is alright " Jin came in and smiled at me.

"Yes monster " I hissed at him.

"Heyyy...I am the king here and if you talk low ... what would people think" he asked sitting in the chair next to my bed.His eyes were literally wide and his mouth shaped like an "o" while he spoke to me.

"It's difficult to respect you " I gave out a chuckle and he scoffed in disbelief folding his hands.

"I get to know everything you do here... your each an every action ...the people you meet...the things you like and hate" he told pretty seriously looking directly into my eyes.

"What do you mean " I asked him.

"Just I want to  say this to you" he told and I looked at him.

"Don't try fall again ...I know you already have" he left me shunned. The words were well. Deep.
_________________________
I got discharged from the infirmary and I went straight to the training.

Today it was theoretical class... people were already in class facing the board while the door was near to the last bench.

I was waiting to interupt the class to get in .

"Get in lisa" Jk told while writing something on the board.The whole class was shocked including me.i mean how?

The whole lecture I couldn't concentrate because of what he did.. he gave me creepy smile when ever there was an eye contact between us.

"So people the next one is a team competition..more like a duo  ...to test how much you can work with each other with harmony and efficientcy..
.for that you can choose a partner " he told finishing of the lecture time.

I was still in class copying the notes for the time I missed. I saw that Yuri flirting with him again...why is he not the cold Jungkook I knew to girls like her... wait does he like her ? ...pfft who cares

"Hey" I looked up to see suho standing there.

"Will you be my partner for this.. because I don't know anyone else " he told scratching his head.

"Hmmm..... sure.... why not " I told loudly inorder to reach the ear of some people in this place.

"Great ... now are you going for lunch ? Come with me" suho told and without any hesitation I not only nodded my head but also intertwined my hands with his ... knowing that Jungkook was glaring at me...now burn baby burn 🙃

"Yuri stop " Jungkook shouted at her...I was expecting he would probably shout at me but ?..I stopped there and turned to see the drama...

"There's already a girl in my life .... she was and would be the only person I will love forever...no matter what " he gave a short eye contact at me making me leave suho's hand like a reflex. A little portion of my heart filled with sudden guilt.

" So stop trying these and better focus on your career and this competition " he hissed and walked fast ahead of me .

Wooww...what is this feeling....why am I feeling happy and sad ?

And yet again momentarily he started to linger in my mind ignoring even Suho who had been calling me for a while now.

To be continued
______________________