chapter 28

Y/N's pov

"I declare the camp officially closed due to safety reasons" Jin's voice echoed in the closed room.

"But, for the results...we have your comprehensive performance record and results will be declared in couple of minutes...so for now all the best for your future children" atlast some good news...and why does he address as "children?" As if he is an old grandpa.

There were some slight cheers and a little frustrated discussions...but on overall it wasn't chaotic or messy because all these people wanted to maintain their image before the king.

I felt my heart's pace increasing when jungkook brought the black envelope with the royal logo in it and as far as I know only official and highly confidential are kept in black. I closed my eyes completely, resting my chin on the edge of fingers which were praying for the best results.

" So before starting with the results ,just remember one thing...you are all have given your great effort in doing this , as the head I have only approved or I might say I just signed it...it is all your trainers hardwork and selection...so let's give a small round of applause for them " he let out a small chuckle as he applauded for the staffs. I opened my eyes slowly anticipating good things. I shouldn't let my grandfather's pride down.

"I will be calling out their camp names , first - the generals
Jisoo
Jennie
Crystal"
He told as everyone gave the cheers to their friends while for me ...I was almost going to pass out in fear...but still I managed to smile at Jisoo and Jennie to congratulate him.

"And for the the divisional ministers " he gave a playful smile letting his bunny teeth peek out.

"Princess Rose taking the south division
Princess Mira taking the west division
Prince Zayn taking East and Prince Jackson the north... " that's it...it's over?...my hear shattered into pieces

"And for the central it is princess Liza ...she has scored the highest of all and With the decision of The king ...this decision was taken to give the prime minister of our kingdom" he said..I looked up at Jin who was laughing and he suddenly grabbed the Mic from Jungkook.

" Congratulations princess Y/n" he shouted out loud even though he was having a mic. I could see all the people's jaw dropping in shock...you should have seen that slut Yuri's face.she was already pissed off as she wasn't selected but Mira was and now..lol I really want to know her name.

"Congratulations ❤" I heard a group of people shouting and it was the bangtan and Sam. Everyone came in for a group hug almost squeezing me out.

"Hey stop it, don't kill my sister by hugging " Jin shouted.

"Let's all go for dinner and celebrate together " Namjoon told.

____________________________
Thanks to magic that traveling to a cozy restaurant just took the time of t drawing of line before this.

Everyone where cheerful, Jin was fully with Namjoon..they seemed like they missed each other too much..hobi and Taehyung were making weird jokes while Suga was cutting his nose off by 1 word replies..and for me I was laughing out loud along with Jimin and Sam ... Jungkook was silently smiling at me and I know...I just acted to not notice it.

"Everyone has grown up look at Jin becoming the king , maknae being the chief minister and our y/n the prime minister...woow really it's unbelievable" Jhope laughed.

"Time is running so fast" Suga told in a sad tone making everyone feel the same way.

"That's why I have a plan, why not we go for a small trip ... before I take something responsible ...I need to spend some quality time with you all" he said. I think it is one of the best thing Jin has ever told..let me forget about all the things and just spend some time with them .

Before even a second "that's a great idea " Sam shrieked. Woow, I have never seen her that energetic ..may be she missed us all .

"I don't think so hyung...there is a safety crisis now and we can't risk anyone's life ... atleast not yours " Jungkook opposed...but it's kinda odd.. because jungkook never leaves the opportunity to be with his hyungs at any cost.

"Jungkookah don't worry when Kim Taehyung is here...I want this trip " Taetae whined.

"Let's go to trip...trip ...trip..trip" Tae started to protest joined by Sam , Jimin and Jhope.

"Okay okay... then we will make it confidential.. even you all won't know where we are going ..that way it is a secret and secured too"Namjoon told .

"Yess..Yess " Taetae jumped. Everyone were happy about this...but Jungkook wasn't.. what is he fearing about when everyone is happy?

To be continued
____________________________