chapter 26

"We what??!!!" I shouted in shock and then he started laughing out of blue.

"You are soo cute " he pinched my nose as I was still in the awestruck position.

"It is not actually true yet...but sooner or later we will be getting soulbounded for sure" he smiled at me.

"Noo..who told I would get married to you?"I scoffed.

"No one would ever do that sin except for me " he told. That arrogant bastard ... just now he was all emo and see now.. back to being THE COCKY JUNGKOOK

"So confident huh?...even now people want me to date them" I showed him the same spoon of attitude he gave to me.

"Oh that suho guy? ... just remember one thing he is just a student here and me the mentor...so even if he goes out for a cup of coffee with you..I have my ways to deal him " he told.

" And your family... especially your brother Jin loves me...uhmm...so no problem for that too"

"Then marry him..I wish you happy life " I stood up and tried to leave the room.

But no use...the muscular Jungkook's arms pulled me to him and he was too strong for me to escape. He locked my hands with his and his hot breath was hitting the side of my cheeks. The proximity of us were too close or should I so none?... even when we were in a relationship we weren't this close.. I felt kinda weird...my heart...the pace was fast....I had to escape from him and all the confusing feelings

I suddenly so a vision..I saw him ..but he was different.. black hair , a different attire...and in sam's guest house...why was he there?...

"Ah y/n ahh your here...I was searching for you" I turned to look myself coming in the room..but dressed totally different and in a neat plaited black hair...what is going on??

"I am sorry jungkook " I said to him... By seeing my face I could tell ..I was disturbed by something... only I know that.

"It's ok ...but what happened ? " He asked cupping my face

"Nothing" I said as I poured some Juice in a glass and gave one to him.

He gradually started feeling dizzy and before he could fall down.. I catched him

"I know you would not allow me to this if you are awake... I am sorry...I have to do this for you and others " I told him almost crying my heart out..

"Don't leave me" he tried to say before he totally blacked out.

and then I drank a portion.. wait I suicided?

_________________________

"Y/n ahh ...y/n ah are you alright" I opened my eyes and saw Jungkook in the brown hair and modern attire.

He gave me some water to clear up.

"Why are you always fainting? ...my abnormal kid" he told.Really , the old card to irritate me?

" I am going...bye " I threw a pillow on him and he laughed a bit.

"Don't leave me" he told...in a fraction of second it gave me chills.

Does that mean he knows about that weird vision?

"Jungkook..you can read my mind right? " I questioned him.

"Yes even now and.... I ..I saw your vision " he told

"What was it..tell that it is some random one like a nightmare" I blurted out.

"The history could repeat... you know" he said biting his lips

To be continued

______________________________

Hello to all the pretty armiesss out there❤...I know I didn't update for a long time... please forgive my sin😅😅

Please do check out SubhadraMahanta's shortstory book because it's really amazing!❤

And I am planning to end the story soon🙈😅