chapter 27

Y/n's pov

"The history could repeat... you know" he said biting his lips.

"What do you mean" I grabbed his collar in anger.My eyes started to fill up with tears

"I have been through a lot for a normal 18 year old girl...an-and this...why all these ONLY happen to me?" I shouted.

He stared at me without speaking anyword ...and after a few seconds when my brain had understand the fact that it isn't also his fault...I left him

I wiped of my tears and tried to be clear. I certainly need time. I came out of his room and stayed in the dimly lighted hall for the rest of the time.

____________________

I got slowly ready to the classes...as you can say I was both stressed and sleepless at the moment.

The classes would be boring too...I skipped my breakfast and just went to the class.

When finally the class ended ...I saw Sam standing outside my class.

"Sam?" I called her out.At first I thought may its just because I was not in a good mental state that I was hallucinating.

"Ohhh y/-" I closed her mouth before she could shout and then slowly uncovered it.

"What are you doing here?" The man voice coming from behind a.k.a Jeon jungkook asked her.

"I came for a small volunteering for credits " she told.

"Really ? ... woahh look at Ms.lazy doing volunteering" I teased her a bit.

"I came for you" she told.How sweet..I really missed her. I hugged her tightly.

"You have the same bracelet as y/n?" He asked. Why does it bother him? Is he upset because he couldn't read us ...oh poor jungkookie

"Do you have a problem?" I asked him and he gave a small smile before leaving .

"Are you alright ? I was very worried about you from yesterday night" she told as she cupped my face.

"I am totallllllyyyyy alright" well even if not mentally... physically Yess.

"Did you eat the break fast? You seem weak to me...don't you say you skipped " she enquired. I don't want her to worry about me.

"I ate fully...look at me " I tried to act energetic.

"I will get going then" she sadly smiled at me.

_________________________
I went to library to study for the assignment and it was a bit lay...I bet Jisoo was sleeping

To my surprise the door was open. Woow is Jisoo already awake? . I went into the room and saw Jisoo sleeping or atleast I thought so.......nope she was in an unconscious state. I didn't know what to do . I touched her hand ...I could feel that she was turning cold...the signs of dying. I rushed to jungkook's room and without any words he came along with me...I guess he read my mind.

He helped carrying Jisoo to the infirmary in the camp...I knew it was something bad...did she get hurt? I sensed her body was weighing less than usual. Her lips were dry, skin pale and hair in a brownish colour .

____________________________

"It's good that you brought her here....her blood levels had been dramatically decreased...as a part of the procedure ,when we checked her physical fitness ..she was perfect ...I don't know how it happened.." the nurse told .

Ofcourse it was a great relief that she is okay now..but how did she loose blood all of a sudden without any wound or cuts in her body...like it just evaporated?

"There has been several similar reports today here...I don't think it's Normal " the nurse told in an upset tone

__________________________
Jungkook's pov

These days I am suspicious on everyone when it comes to y/n... I want to protect her ...I know in this magical world history repeats because its meant to and I know in every birth a person is improving . There is certainly a reason why I am able to read minds

And that is why I am afraid.... Afraid that Sam could be a threat to y/n... three reasons
1she has a bracelet to be immune of my power
2 she owns the place where y/n died in last birth
3 she came today when mysterious things started to happen

I really hope it's not her and if it's her ...then I won't stop myself

To be continued
_____________________