chapter 14

Jungkook's pov

"Did you find out already young man ?" A voice beamed against me.

"Professor ?" I murmured in shock.It was Jessica's mom.

Suddenly she told a spell , I tried to flinch but it was too late now . The pain conquered me and I blacked out.

When I woke up I was in a room...It seemed like a house... my head is hurting like hell. I went near the door as I heard someone talking.

"Its all because of your attitude Jessica arrghh .... If you had been friends with prince Jin's friends like y/n everything would have been easy" professor shouted and I heard some one crying it might be Jessica. Jin is a prince ??! He is not a parkkk ...if it was Jimin I might be convinced... but how??

"Ohhh my baby don't cry ...momma is here to take care of everything...if she was dead by now everything would have been right...there wouldn't have been a problem..now this little piece of shit might fight for the thrown ... I am only worried about it...now go win the competition my princess so that girl will be thrown out of our world...you will be the queen soon" she told.

I have to do something, I have to tell the king to stop this competition...first I have to escape...the window !

I escaped out ,but I am passing out due to the pain.

I opened my eyes ... I have to go .. I teleported myself to the palace..I should have thought before jumping out*sigh* what kind of spell was that.

The king was drinking tea in the dining hall and ofcourse I could see how shocked he was seeing me.

After I told all the details the king and myself proceeded to the venue ...I felt it again... everything became black.

I woke up and went to the venue straight ..I scanned for y/n between the group of boys but she wasn't there.

"Jessica" I shouted out seeing her acting all goody goody . Boys tried to control me ,but that fool Jin was protecting her.

" She is the one who tried to kill y/n" I shouted out and everyone where shocked and that bitch hid behind Jin.

" Do you have proof" Jin asked. He is an idiot still being her side.

" Its just you are the crowned prince and by having you she could become the queen..if y/n is not dead you won't become the king... she doesn't love you hyung"
His eyes started to fill with tear and I felt really bad for him

"Is this true? Is this TRUE " he shouted at her

"Its not...I love you so much" she started to cry.

"Just tell me one thing do you know I was a prince before today "

"Yes I did...I did everything for you..for us Jin" she acted out and everyone sighed looking at it.

"Jin let's go" RM threw hands on Jin's shoulder and took him to the dorm.

Y/N's pov

Its been few days here.Everything has a place and time here.
Wake-up at 5 am
Exercise at 5.30
Breakfast at 8

And then I am escorted to the university with bodyguards always around . This life is more toxic for me, even though I lost my mom dad and grandma , I was happy with my friends.
Now, even if I see them I don't get to talk. Ironically I lived in a big palace but still felt like I was locked in dungeon.

I missed everyone . I spent most of my nights thinking about the few days I lived happily with silent tears.

_________________________

One day Jin came for dinner and I was dying to talk to him.When he was about to leave I sneaked carefully to stop him and bought him to my room.

"How is everyone ?" I asked while not able to control the tears .

"They are good ..ehh.. don't cry " he hugged me.

"I want to meet them .. everyone..can you help " I asked him softly and he kept quiet

"Soon " he smiled and went out.

It did give me some temporary happiness and hope.

To be continued
________________________