chapter 21

Y/n's pov

"So let me introduce your Head Trainer and my kindom's cheif minister

Mr.jeon jungkook " he said.

I glared at Jin and he gave a victorious look . To the right of him I saw Jungkook smirking at me. I rolled my eyes and sighed.

"Now you can all go to the rooms you are going to stay ...for girls it would be the first floor and for boys it's second " the man said . I looked at Jungkook he was still staring at me.. it made me a bit uncomfortable.

I was the first one to let go from the room as I felt like suffocating with his eyes on me. I went to the first floor to see the name Lisa and Jisoo on a door ,so I guess it was my room.

The room was pretty good and I felt better to share a room with someone after being alone in the castle .

A girl with cute smile entered and she brought a cute dog with here.

"Hi, I am Kim....no I am Jisoo " she said chuckling.

"I am Lisa here" I said and my attention changed to the really cute dog . I went near it and it hided behind her.

"Aww..it's really cute" I said keep my hands in heart .

"This is dalgom...I am happy that you like dogs ...I was worried about it" she told chuckling nervously

"Oh no.. I love dogs "I said and I knew from their she would be good friend.

____________________________

"Let's see who our neighbour's are "she said and I nodded. There were about four rooms in that side of corridor.

"Jennie and Rose" I read the name plate and we knocked the door.

We met up with them and we talked like few hours without knowing the time going... I felt happy after all these days.

"Let's go to the other rooms too " Jisoo said.

Yuri and Mira and there was a room with no name board ..

"Why is there no name in it?" Jennie asked.

" it must be some kind of waste room or store room" I replied and knocked the other room .

"Hello ...we are in the neighbouring rooms " we said to a blonde haired a girl and a brunette one.

"So?... should I congratulate for you all to be in my neighbouring rooms" The blonde girl replied and the other was laughing like it was some big joke.

Suddenly we heard the waste room open . To my surprise I saw Jin and Jungkook talking and coming out.

"Isn't this girls floor ?" I asked folding my hands and Everyone looked at me with shock ,then I remembered they are officials here.

"I mean...isnt this girls area Mr.jin and Mr.Jungkook" I asked in a polite tone so unlike me.

"I like the respect " Jungkook said and Jin laughed. Damn my bad time ...

"We are in-charge of this floor so.." Jungkook Said keeping his hands in his pocket.

"Oh oppa ... we are happy that you're here " that blonde girl told . What a fake beach ?

"Yes yes " the brunette nodded ...Arghh what type of species are they?
"Are they trying to hit on them" Jisoo whispered in my ears.

Might be ....I mean who cares.

"My name is Yuri and she is Mira " the blonde girl told giving a flirty smile .

"Nice to meet you all ...eat well now and go to sleep because tomorrow everything starts " Jin smiled at me and left with Jungkook.