chapter 8

Jungkook's pov

I saw Venessa one  of the official and head of the board. I am  currently training to join their crew because  which is my dream . Y/N's aunt was one of the most hated person and If I make y/n win against Jessica my level would definitely rise to get recruited.

She was standing in the dark and I went to greet her and while I went near " Fernandez family will be done in an hour" she told to someone and I quickly hid myself till they left.

I have heard from people that she was a private assasin . 'y/n' I thought and quickly went to her

I told her to come with me .suho questioned who I was ,then I remembered I was in disguise .I quickly changed into myself.Still he didn't stop questioning and closed his mouth by answering I was her boyfriend.

I teleported myself and y/n to stop before anything happend but I guess I was too late.

The door was ajar and a woman's shout was heard right then, y/n started running in to the house,I stopped her and told "only after me" because I know what was going in.

When I went in I saw an old lady , probably Y/N's grandma dead in the floor.She started crying and I went into the room to see whether Venessa left someone alive. But no, as I guessed she didn't leave anything as usual and I called y/n to tell her about what I saw in the room.

She came in and started crying while falling down . I think it was her mom and dad. I could feel how broken she was now and I hugged her as I couldn't reply sir console her.

But there was one thing which bothered me. Venessa hasn't completed her job yet. Y/n is left...

__________________________________
To be continued

A big hello to all the readers❤❤...I know this chapter was very short but I wanted to give a double update today^_^❤..