chapter 19

A/n: A huge love to all the readers from me❤❤ it has reached 1k 😍😍 sarangheyo armiessss

A/n: A huge love to all the readers from me❤❤ it has reached 1k 😍😍  sarangheyo armiessss

_________________________________
Y/N's pov

They say that " every thing has a consequence " and in my case I had to face it.

I broke of the engagement with Jin because I had reasons back then .... now , it is just that I don't want to.

And now I am here , at the dining hall ... I have to say it to Grandfather , I mean the king. But I am too afraid to do ... I pleaded with my eyes at Jin to tell who was busy in eating.

I fake coughed to gain attention and both of them looked at me

"Grandfather.. I want to.. I mean we want to say something to you"
Jin gave a look like why at this time of my life and I shrugged my shoulders because it was only the right time as both were present and I can't stop as I have started it already.

" We... umm...We don't want to marry each other " grandfather almost chocked on his food and I quickly closed my eyes.

"Why? Its the perfect decision.. I mean it's like a fair justice.. he be the king and you the queen" he said wiping off his hands with a kerchief indicating the end of dinner.

"I don't want to.. I am still young and I see Jin as only my brother" I spoke out hesitantly.. I was afraid of the silence which was prevailing... I already practised the scene in my head like
I would tell and he would yell ...then I would make the point clear ..if he doesn't accept then I would escape from here.

" Then, fine " the two syllable he spoke made me almost pass out of the shock. I looked at Jin who's eyes were enlarged and his mouth forming an "o" followed by a loud scream.

We hugged grandfather
"Thank you " I said as he gently pushed as away maintaining his king pride.

"But" he said. I hate conditional words ... I sighed.

"You have to get your levels up in the royal training camp after your finals this year. "

"I ...what ?"

"Its a kind of competition ..at the end only four are selected..2 princes and 2 princesses for managing the 4 regions under me " Jin told and even taking up another task or test kind of things made me feel dizzy.. I mean how many more?!

"I wanted you to just easily marry Jin the one who is got to be the emperor ...but you want the hard way...and I don't want you to be idle without any position being my blood" grandfather Said... I knew it would end up bad but anyways it's better standing on my leg... because I know the result of depending on someone and getting shattered when they are gone.

"Okay I will do it " I told them.

"You are as stubborn like your mother... thank god I din do the same mistake" he chuckled and patted my hair.

"Little lunatic.. that camp is tough , you are not even physically or mentally fit " Jin told and I gave him a death glare.

"Anything is better than marrying you" I gave him a fake smile and he scoffed.

________________________________

Preparing for finals were a little difficult task . The new partner was a girl who would care about her nails more even if the world is collapsing in front of her.

Ofcourse...she didn't know anything ...I don't know how she even managed to pass the first year.

I am almost a professional in sneaking out without the knowledge of bodyguards now. Jimin and at times Tae helped me with my doubts. I saw Sam from time to time . She always tells whatever happened in those days as soon as she sees me . Half of them were about Jimin though.
RM was in his last year ..so he was always seem to be busy concentrating his major "Architecture" as he was well in destruction of structures without any big damage to other things.

Suga had chose his major this year on "masters in magic" which was figured from his laziness .. he became an expert in moving objects just by his mind command.

Tae and Jimin are just enjoying their life as of now and I heard that other member was doing his masters advancely in mind reading so that he could do a double master in coming years and I know he would do anything for that.

Its even harder for me, as I am doing higher level in medics.

The preparation time felt like a whole eternity while the three hour examination passed within eye blinks

and now

There is going to be another headache awaiting.

To be continued

____________________________

Hey everyone i am so happy on reaching 1k ❤😍 .

Please vote for the babies in bbmas ❤ they should win the top social artist award again😍.

fake love's trailer was amazing .. I am literally counting minutes until may 18 ❤.

Love you BTS ❤