chapter 7

Y/N's pov

"What?" I shrieked. I was shocked and I felt annoyed too.If he had properly asked me out ,I would have most probably said yes ,but this ! No way. I should have an opportunity to atleast reply .
"I don't- "

"ssh.. I don't need your answer "
He said and just left .This is definitely not fair -_- .
I headed out and saw the 'new couple' Jimin and Sam. I felt so disgusted seeing them cuddling and doing all couple stuff in their own world , but yeah in front of me because  I am way too frustrated right now.

"Ohh please go get a room" I sighed.

"What's with your poker face Y/ n " they asked simultaneously and giggled again for that.

"Are you guys done with laughing and can we go now" I asked.

"What happened in there ? Did jungkook annoy you ? That guy is so dead now " Sam walked towards the hallway making her fists ready.

"Stop here " I dragged Sam away before she could do anything while Jimin just followed with full of confusion.

"Listen Sam, I will explain you soon ..but now I want to go somewhere to change my mood"
I told her and she just gave me a smile and told " ok fine ,I will leave just this once".
I actually felt happy for having such a good friend with me.
____________________________

We went for shopping actually Sam was buying clothes and I was eating ice Cream while poor Jimin was watching Sam like a typical cute lover boy.I started to feel too bored and was watching things around me. There were many people around me ,but one woman was weirdly familiar and looked like she was window shopping because she didn't have any bag or purse but was checking out all the clothes there.

It was about 7.05 in the clock near by and I felt really bad for suho ,who will most probably waiting for me. I decided to go and meet him because 1.I have never done that to someone else and 2. Why the hell jungkook should control my life.

I entered the cafe which was around the corner of the street. I saw suho looking at me when I entered the cafe.

___________________________________
Jungkook's pov

I know it was rude but that's the only way to control her.I knew she won't  accept my words.So I decided to follow her.But I can't do it directly ,so I shape changed myself into an women who was around mid 20s.

She was with Jimin and Sam . Sam was shopping while the other two were watching .I didn't know what to do so I acted like I was going to buy a dress.Then after few minutes ,she went outside and I saw the time it was around 7.05 so I knew where she would go.

When I entered she was sitting with him and laughing.I wanted to shout at her before I saw Vanessa.

_________________________________

Y/N's pov

Me: I am sorry for being late
Suho: It's ok what do you want to order.. latte??
Me:umm ..ok
Suho told ordered 2 lattes..
"you look so pretty and it's difficult to find beauty and brains together" he said and kept his hands on mine.

I gave an awkward giggle while I removed his hand from mine slowly.He didn't notice that instead he saw a girl wearing a red dress.

"Ohhh Venessa is here ... someone is going to be dead today"he said.

" What ?" I asked curiously.

"She is the best wizard of our house .She is one of the official who gives death sentence and I also heard she  acts as an private assasin too ...oh don't mind that ,you look so serious " he laughed and pinched my nose.

"Don't , do that I am not a kid" I said and pouted .

Then  suddenly the woman I saw in the store asked me to come with her an pulled my hand.

"Hey ,who are you? " Suho asked, them the woman turned around but and just a second later the woman turned into ...JUNGKOOK

" Come with me " he shouted. I was totally blank and I dint know how to react.

"What the hell jungkook,you can't see she is with me, who are you even to her" suho grabbed jungkook's collar.

" She is my girlfriend ,now let go of me" he said .I stabilised myself to reply
"I am not " I said but it was to late suho was already gone.

" Are you happy now? Let me go now" I said frustratedly.

"Not now" he said and holded his chain in one hand and my hand in other.

In a blink of a second I arrived to my house and the house's door was ajar which was not unusual .. then I heard my mom shouting , when I was about to run jungkook stopped me and said "only after me" looking at my eyes and without any hesitation I nodded.

Tears started flow from my eyes when I saw my grandma on the ground lifeless . Jungkook went to the room and was shocked for some reason ."y/n" he called out softly .when I went I saw my dad and mom in the blood filled room, I felt weak , I fell on my knees and started crying . Jungkook pulled me into a hug silently.

______________________________

To be continue