The Magical Properties.

S E V E N
The Magical Properties.

"Wake up!" I was hit in the face harshly by a pillow.

Jumping up I looked around in panic at the abrupt awaking. Looking around I saw right away it was dark, obviously the middle of the night.

Lavender and my two other roommates were asleep peacefully in their beds; however, something was very wrong. They were all still as they slept, far too still. So still that they weren't even breathing.

Then I took into account my environment. It was the dormitory; yes, but it was seemingly darker. More shadows.

I quickly understood that I had somehow been pulled into the dreamscape. The dreamscape was the farther reaches of the mind, usually only active in sleep. This part of the mind was in charge of controlling dreams, hallucinations and if certain people were strong enough it was possible to connect with them through the dreamscape.

I had enough self-awareness to usually keep myself away from the dreamscape. The dreamscape despite mainly generating nice dreams was also capable of producing the most twisted night terrors.

Someone was trying to connect with me through here, and the only one who had a strong enough connection with me to do so... Balthazar.

"Balthazar." I yawned, "I was trying to enjoy my sleep." I went back to lying down trying to leave the dreamscape and go back to a dreamless sleep.

"Oh no you don't!" His old English accent rang out, before he pulled me so I was in an upright position.

My gaze met those of the Balthazar's sky colored eyes. He stood at the foot of my bed wearing a pair a jeans with a grey shirt tucked in and a casual black overcoat.

Balthazar has taken the vessel of a handsome middle-aged man; who was somewhere in his forties. Unsurprisingly, in his right hand was a glass of what looked like Whiskey.

Angels did not sleep, eat, or do any of the normal human functions. Therefore, Balthazar had to transfer himself inside of the dreamscape to get in.

The only reason he was able to pull me into the dreamscape with him was because I've known since I was five. He was essentially my uncle—as technically speaking he was my dad's brother.

"Now," Balthazar paused taking a sip of his whiskey that miraculously appeared. "Where in the hell are you?" He questioned, holding out his arm.

I was silent, debating on how to explain this in a way that he'd allow me to stay.

"Okay don't freak, but..." I bit my lip now wide awake.

"But what?" Balthazar's eyes narrowed.

"Well I accidentally fell into nineteen forty-three and met Albus Dumbledore. I thought he was pretty trustworthy so I told him who I really am, and then told him the future of the wizarding world. He asked if I could go to Hogwarts and try to change young Voldemort from becoming evil. I agreed and now I'm at Hogwarts in nineteen forty-three trying to change the events." I said quickly, all in one breath.

His mouth fell agape the glass dropping from his fingers—shattering on the floor. His eyes shown in pure horror and shock, me only bowing my head preparing for the onslaught of discipline I was to get.