The Secret of Two.

T W E N T Y - F O U R
The Secret of Two

"Pandora." Professor Dumbledore held the bridge of his nose with the tips of fingers. "Is there any particular reason why you failed all but two of your O.W.L.S.?" He questioned, causing my eyes to widen at this information.

"I passed two of them!" I yelped in excitement. "Which ones?" I eagerly asked, being silenced by a glare very unlike him.

"History and Care of Magical Creatures." He told me my two best subjects. "Though it doesn't matter because you need to pass all of them in order to move on to sixth and seventh year." My mouth popped open at that, me scratching the back of my head.

"Really?" I meekly questioned, causing Dumbledore to stand.

"Yes, really!" He rose his voice a bit, before taking a calming breath. "Pandora, I understand you are not here to study magic, but you are here to change Tom Riddle and you can't do that if you are kicked out." He told me, placing his hands on his hips.

Nodding, I looked to him. "About that..." I trailed off causing him to raise his brows. "Well there's been a slight change of plans." I smiled, pulling on the dress shirt of my uniform.

"Go on." Albus sat back down, looking to me in a newfound curiosity.

"Ever heard of a soul-bounder?" And with that sentence I explained everything to Dumbledore.

From how Tom was my soul-bounder, to why I couldn't change too much because of fate, and even to how I was going to leave Tom in seventh year and come back after he dies as Voldemort. That was the plan, and I could only hope for the best.

"Well, I must say that is a very intriguing plan." He muttered, before shaking his head. "No matter! In order to do that you must be allowed to return for the next year." He held up what I could see as my failed O.W.L.S.

"Yeah." I muttered, blushing bright red.

"Good thing you got straight O's for both your History and Care of Magical Creatures exams, and just barely managed to pass the others." Dumbledore smiled, a twinkle in his eye causing me to frown in confusion.

"But, I thought you said-?" I stopped myself upon his winking form.

With a wave of his wand, my bad scores immediately changed to just percentage I needed to pass and move on to the next to years of Hogwarts.

"Thank you, Professor." I shouted, jumping over the desk crushing him in a hug.

With a laugh Dumbledore, hugged me back before I pulled away.

"Pandora," He started looking serious. "I can't do something like this again, so next year I need you to at least make an attempt with your classes. Please." I sighed, but nodded.

"Okay." I nodded, begrudgingly agreeing to it.

"And if you need any help, remember my door is always open." He told me with a twinkle in his eye.

With a grin, I looked to him. "I know." Blinking my right eye in a wink, I immediately teleported miles away from the Hogwarts.

The last thing I saw was Dumbledore's shocked face, before the golden chaos surrounding me and I felt like I was flying. It only lasted a second, for within the next I stood in the middle of the Antarctic.