Halloween.

T H I R T Y - F I V E
Halloween

I sat in Potions trying to recall exactly what had happened the Freaky Friday which took place a few weeks prior. Lavender told us we went batshit crazy as we had predicted, but most the stuff she said was disbelieving. All I could remember from the night was the sound of gunshots, and... Tom spanking me?

What the fuck? Oh, no, that was just my inner nasty mind coming out to play.

Exhaling a breath of relief, I eyed Alexius who had ditched me as a partner for some Slytherin hoe. Like, bitch what the fuck? You're going to leave with some asshole Ravenclaw know-it-all so you could get a good shag later? Oh no, that's not happening over my dead body.

As an act of revenge, I slyly made my way to the cabinet pulling out Gilly Worms and Lizard's leg. Seeing as Alexius and the Slytherin were to busy feeling each other up, thinking no one could see them (idiots), I edged my way over. It wasn't until I was standing just in front of their desk, pretending to be absorbed in something else that I threw both ingredients in.

The reaction was immediate, the entire class being soaked with a foul smell and black smoke rising heavily out of the cauldron. Students coughed and Slughorn struggled to get the potions under control. Alexius seemed to realize that it was me, sending me a mean glare and stomping his way over.

"What the hell?" He whispered in my ear, pinching his nose as the smell reached over to where we stood.

Smirking at him, I only shrugged casually. "Don't choose a hoe over me next time, buddy." I patted his back, Alexius only coughing out smoke in reply. 

Alexius stood glaring at me for a minute, stopping only when Slughorn finally managed to get the situation under control. Unfortunately, Alexius seemed to be overly pissed about me ruining his potion twisting to Slughorn with a raised hand.

"Professor, my sister decided it would be great if she sabotaged me!" He cried out, the Professor pushing a glower my way.

The class went silent, as Slughorn's face turned to beat red with rage making him look like a tomato. I nearly fell over in laughter at his appearance, only snickering to myself as he tapped his way over in front of Alexius and me, his shoes sending a clicking noise on the stone ground.

However, despite my own humor the rest of the class seemed to be teetering off the ends of their chairs in anticipation for the loud scolding that coming my way. Unable to contain as he finally stopped just feet from, I burst out in laughter, Slughorn becoming all the more enraged.

"Think this is funny, do you?" His question was just asking for some snarky remark.

Sobering up a bit, I only sighed. "Unfortunately professor, yes I do." That seemed to do it as before I knew it Slughorn had me by the nap of my robes and was walking me to the door of the class.

Alexius was dying of laughter, leaning onto Walter and Lavender who approached him with a worried look. Flipping the prick off, I yelped when the professor pulled me harshly out of the room. As if matters could get worse, Tom suddenly barreled around the corner freezing when his eyes landed on Slughorn and I.

Slughorn saw him, his mood lightening up slightly in the presence of the boy. "Ah, Tom m'boy, what brings you here?" Slughorn questioned, Tom only stepping forward eyes locked on my blankly, but if you looked close enough you could just make out the amusement lingering.

Tom only smiled charmingly at the Professor. "Well, Professor Dippet sent me to remind you to tell the students of the Halloween festivity happening tonight." His eyes cut to mine, an unanswered question wavering within. "And might I ask what is happening, sir?" He politely asked in a tone that made it difficult to say no.