The Lion's Den.

F O R T Y - E I G H T
The Lion's Den

"And this, ladies and gentleman, is a panther!" All the boys and girls from their elementary school field trip made noises of amazement at the panther sleeping in the tree lazily

Tom watched the panther in a bored manner, sighing in exasperation when it did nothing.

"Pandora, it's not doing anything." I rolled my eyes at his almost childish tone.

A date at Central Park Zoo was not going as I had expected. At first, Tom was amazed by all the modern technology, he still is, but he was also complaining about how the animals only slept. It almost like taking a child to the zoo.

"I don't know what you want me to do, and no..." I held my finger up seeing the look Tom was giving me. "I will not use my powers to terrorize it."

Tom rolled his eyes in response, the both of us following the tour group into the reptilian house. Turtles, frogs, snakes, anything to do with the reptile family could be found in here.

"Everyone, our newest member of the reptilian family, all the way from the Sonoran Desert!" Tom rose a brow, myself watching curiously as the tour guide pulled down a sheet covering a large animal-holding cell.

"We present to you, Dahira! The Rattle Snake!" A fierce rattling came from the snake as it took in its surroundings through what almost looked like frightful eyes.

It held its head up, ready to defend itself, everyone racing overlooking to the snake in amazement. I immediately looked to Tom, knowing it must have been a soft spot for him, considering he was able to speak with snakes.

Tom had a slightly angry look in his eye as he gazed at the snake. Before I could stop him, Tom had muttered something under his breath, and suddenly the glass separating the snake from the rest of the people ceased to exist.

Children and adults alike screamed, the tour guide calling for help as people ran away. Workers tried to calm the angry crowd of people attempting to get out of the doors. With a glare, I grabbed Tom's arm, feeling the familiar rush before we were standing back in our room at Riddle Manor.

"Are you kidding me? Really?" I glared at the male, who only had a smug expression plastered.

"Serves them right? Disgraceful muggles trapping such proud creatures." Tom was blabbering, myself only crossing my arms looking to him with annoyance.

"You know what! I don't have the energy to explain to you why that was wrong, right now. So, I am going to take a bath and when I get out, we will have a heart-to-heart discussion about why setting wild snakes loose on innocents is wrong. On so many levels." Tom scoffed watching as I slammed the door shut to the bathroom behind me.

Slowly, I sat to the side of the tub as I watched the large oval fill with water. It was a huge tub, fully capable of fitting two grown adults in there comfortably. Adding some soap while eyeing the oils, I decided to leave the oils be.

After all, I had no clue what the oils were even for. Standing up, I cracked my neck, before pulling the clothing off my body. Tossing aside the shirt, my leggings and shoes soon following, I slumped into the tub, allowing the warmth of the steam to engulf me.

This was nice, it almost made me want to fall asleep in here.

Thoughts ran across my mind at a mile a minute. How was uncle Balthazar doing? Alexius and Lavender were probably still on their cruise, or it had ended and they were somewhere else in the world having the time of their lives.

A pang of jealousy hit me when I thought of Alexius and Lavender. I was jealous that they were able to just do as they wanted, their relationship was so simple, they were so happy. Here Tom and I were, stuck because Tom wanted to rule over the wizarding world. Something which would get him killed in the end. Why couldn't our life be as simple as Alexius's and Lavender's?

That was nothing but a dream. A sensationally happy sounding dream.

Watching the bubbles float, I used my foot in switching the tap off. It was peacefully silent for a few moments before the door randomly burst open.

"What the hell!" I screeched, covering my chest with my hands staring at Tom red in the face.

Tom smirked at me, casually beginning to take his clothes off. Watching him horrified, I shook my head.

"What are you doing?" I asked, turning away with pink cheeks when his sweater vest and the shirt under were gone, and he slowly began taking his pants off.

"I thought you were inviting me to join you in the tub. No?" He said it alluringly, myself gulping when I saw he stood in front of me completely nude.

Tom's body was perfect, perfect in every sense. He was not too built, nor was he too skinny. Pale skin glistened under the light of the bathroom. Everything about Tom Riddle standing before me naked was perfect, and it made me want to do sinful things to his body.

Made me yearn for him to do sinful things to me!

Alike to a predator, Tom stalked forward toward the tub, awaiting me to stop him. I wasn't about to stop him, I wanted this probably more than he.

Raising a brow when he saw I wasn't about to stop him, he tilted his head. "Stay?"

"Stay," I confirmed, unblocking my breasts from his view.

Tom's eyes darkened as they met my chest hungrily, Tom taking the final few steps until he was leaning over me in the tub. Without warning, he lips were upon mine moving speedily, as if he were thirsty and I was his water.

With that thought in mind, I wrapped my arms around Tom's neck pulling him inside the tub with me. Flesh upon flesh, soul-bounders finally uniting as one.

That night became a night that I would never forget for the rest of my life.

LOL, when you're not sure whether or not to write the smut part because you don't know if the readers will be happy or disgusted. Those are pretty much my thoughts right now, I decided to play it safe for the sake of ya'll innocents minds.