Chapter one- The News

Hi! This is my first time writing a book and keeping up with it so please enjoy also Everytime that I want to end a chapter the protagonist ( Rose ) is going to sleep I find that very odd, also I will be posting different chapters on the weekends but it might be difficult because I have school so can you please leave your voting and comments for this story please enjoy.

As I heard the school bell ,I immediately rushed through the door followed by rejoiced students . I rushed off the school compound in a storm because today I will be getting back results from a test to attend a different school . As I walk on the street heading for home I was just smiling like a clown at a child's birthday party.

Finally moments later I reached my gate I opened it with a force so brutal it could barely close back. I ran inside my house with excitement I ran to my mom who was abnormally early today because usually she would come from work after dinner . I went in and I asked her '' mom did you happen to see a mail for my new school". She sadly said " no" ,what I did not understand why was she so happy .

I then saw my dad and mom looking at me like I did something,then they said"we found a better school for you dare" , I didn't buy it because there was a fearful look on there faces and a trembling sound in there voices but I kept that thought to myself than to say it aloud .

My dad gave me the schools poster and I took a look at it the school went by the name of Sage High School or so I thought. My mom touched my shoulder and said "you are going to board there ok hunny" I could feel her hands shaking in grief I played along with them and I said to them" Ok! I will go ,but can I talk to you in the morning mom I am quite tired from my journey" .

They nodded and while I was walking up the stairs to my room all I could think about was the fear on there faces . As I layed on my bed all I could think about is what could have made them so fearful my drowsiness was so overwhelming that I had fallen into a deep slumber.

In the morning I woke up with the sound of my mom calling me" Rose! Rose!come down for breakfast sweetheart ". Then I shouted" I am coming mom ". I looked at my alarm clock and saw it was 8:46 I rushed out of my bed and I went into the bathroom got dressed then I went down stairs with my school bag .

When I went down stairs my mom looked at me in a surprised way then I said "what is the matter mom? You look rather surprised" she smiled at me and said " where are you going hunny?" . I immediately said "what do you mean where am I going? I am going to school!" . She looked at me in a pleasant way and smiled then she said to me " today is Saturday dare " . Then she said " today is your last day here ",I looked at her in a supposedly confused way then I asked " where am I going then ".

She then said "your new school of course they want all transferred students to come by Sunday and to make the necessary preparations for Monday". I smiled at her and said "ok! sounds like this school is very much disciplined" then she touched my shoulder and said to me " dare you have to pack your bags because you are going to be boarding " .

Then I looked at her in a puppy dog eyes and I tried to bribe her,then I said to her "mom can we please go shopping? " then she looked at me and smiled and said "well ok you know I can't resist those puppy dog eyes " she handed me my breakfast and said " now eat up darling you have a big day a head of you" I smiled at her taking the plate of food while saying " thank you".

I ate my breakfast as fast as I can then I rushed upstairs. I went into my room then I put my bags and stuff on the bed I opened my closet and as I walked in it I saw clothes and I take out what ever I wanted to bring ,when I rested them on my bed I saw that I really needed to go shopping .

Then I saw my mom in the garden through my bedroom window and I ran downstairs in the garden and I said to her " mom can I please get some money to go shopping ?" She dipped her hand in her pockets and she gave me $100 she gave me a warning and said "please be safe hunny " I said "yes! Mom thank you".

I ran upstairs grabbed my bag then I walked my way to the mall I spent the whole day in the mall my bag was also very heavy to walk home with then I picked up my phone and I called my dad who was just about to come off from work. I called him and he told me that he will be there in about 5 minutes .

As I waited I was so excited to go home then I saw him he stopped the car and I went inside I went in the front beside him then he drove off he asked me " Are you ready about tomorrow" I nodded he then said "be careful though that school is a little unnatural " I looked at him very confused . As we drove in the front yard I opened the door I grabbed my bag and I went inside I saw my mom ,then I said " good evening mom I am home " she smiled at me and nodded.

As I went in my room I opened the bags from the mall and I started packing . It was a lot to do because I had to pack for the rest of the semester it was very hard that I had to skip dinner I looked at the clock and it was 9:26 in the night .I heard a knock on the door then my mom said to me " hunny you have to go and sleep the bus is coming exactly 6:00 in the morning " I then said " coming mom I am almost finished" I was finally finished then I just collapsed .