Chapter seventeen - The Day Of The Challenge Part 2

After a few challenges , it was Irma's turn , she was going against Leysa she is a vampire one of the most powerful student in our school, but I only saw courage in Irma's eyes. When Irma changed in her battle clothing it was black and it also had a 5 pentagram star on it , it was beautiful it looked french like .

When Irma started she used some spells I have never heard of before ones she didn't taught me. Irma almost lost but because Leysa lat down her guard from Irma. Irma is really something else she is a powerful and very strong individual.

After Irma's match , I looked at the time and I saw it was 11:56. The orb picked a werewolf by the name of Lexi , then the orb chose me . I went to the field and as I was about to start fighting ,I saw Vlansrick appeared.

He came right in front of me and said " dove please come with me for your birthday, I want to give you a gift" then a black portal opened and I said " no Vlansrick I can't " . " Huh why can't you?" He asked . " What kind of portal is that? And where does it leads to?" . He looked at me and said " it is the black portal that leads to your wildest dreams".

Then Lexi came beside me and sniffed it " no Rose we might be fighting but you are a nice person and I do like you alot , just listen to me whatever ,this guy promised you are all lies this portal leads to the dark realm" .

I looked at her then Vlansrick boxed her so hard that she fell and that's when Ms.Petrinova came in and said " you there who are you , get out my school". Vlansrick looked at her with so much death in his eyes . I ran to help up Lexi , then I asked " who are you? You are not the Vlansrick I know?". Then he looked at me, he looked like he was being controlled by another person .

By then the members of the council came down in the field even , the twins mother . They fought Vlansrick but he was too strong for them , even the king and Alpha came down and started to fight but they were almost killed.

I then saw the students crying for their parents. Then I saw Zen , Iris ,Helia and Irma came down beside me . I changed in my battle uniform and so did all of us ,we started to fight then he managed to knock out Helia who was in his wolf form , then it was Irma and Iris , Zen and I were left but suddenly I felt weak he shoved Zen way back and he fell , then he caught me by my throat and I was gasping for air .

That's when I saw Zeque on the field he managed to heal the wounds of Irma,Iris,and Helia although they were still so weak. Zen got up and told Vlansrick to put me down and he did , then he tried to hit Zeque . I shouted and they stopped then I asked " I will go with you but first I want to know , why am I so important?".

Vlansrick looked at me and said " do you really want to know the truth , Princess Rosalynn of the lost kingdom Calinar", everyone looked at me like they knew something I didn't. Then he started " it is a long prophecy about 500 years ago ,the strongest kingdom in this realm was attacked and conquered by the black witches with some help of vampires and werewolves.

But what the witches really wanted was the new born baby princess who stored an incredible power the power of a god ,you can create or destroy anything that you wanted even what was once lost now be found. But because of your moronic sister Princess Daphne , you were hid away,to a place called earth and you were raised by the right woman and man of your family".

" We are sorry Princess Rosalynn ,we should have told you" then I looked up at them and I started to cry ," my whole life has been a complete lie then" . " Indeed it has"Vlansrick said ," we are sorry they were orders from Princess Rosalynn".

Then Vlansrick said " my?my? Aren't you just filled with prophecies" I looked at him comfused. Then he said " over 8000 years ago , Zeus the king of all God's came down to earth , because he wanted to see human life for himself, he met a beautiful human who looked like an angel but she was a vampire , he fell for her and he gifted her with many gifts the first was from a Greek God by the name of Aphrodite the goddess of love and every hundred years a God who grant the same person ,meaning your douplegander a gift of the gods".

I looked at him , and I was so shocked I screamed while crying " I am a god ".

Then he gave me his hands and he said " come Rose " . I wanted to relieve the agony , off my heart and friends . Then I was stopped by Zen he held back my hand and said " if you do this the whole world will collide both for immortal and mortal beings".

Zen was slapped and shoved back, then Zeque stood from distance and said " you should listen to him" . I nodded and smiled. Then Vlansrick said" too later because she is coming with me whether she likes it or not ". Then as I was pushed in the portal I saw Zen running in and held back by Zeque he stopped.

Zen's POV
As I saw her going through the portal , I ran then I was held back by Zeque he said " we can all go once your friends are ready and we'll fit for the rescue " . I looked at him and I felt like I wanted to cry but I held it back. I went to where the group was standing and they looked badly hurt. " She will be ok but we must hurry I think ,they have something up their sleeve".