Chapter thirteen - The Tree Of Life

As he said that they walked through the door , and everyone immediately stand and bowed in there presence including myself. Then Mr.Leveilmon said " I have a surprise for you all" we all looked around then the professor ,teleported us in the courtyard.

Then he said " we will begin the practical exam , and the Great King Alymes is going to be the one challenging you , SURPRISE!" He shouted . Then he looked at the king and said " can you do us the honor your majesty?" . King Alymes stepped forward and touched Mr.Leveilmons shoulder which made him blush alittle .

King Alymes said " hello! My children , I will be the challenge for you all and the first person I will choose to do so is you" I saw his hand point directly at me and I gulp deeply , I can't take on a king he is too powerful. I heard the professor said " Rose come forward and good luck" I nodded while trying to make a smile . I went out in the courtyard.

I saw the king changed in his battle clothing, and it looked rather of an ancient European style of the late kings. I also managed to change into my battle clothing it made me look like a god from China , it was like a kimono but a little less clothing ,also it was longer and manageable.

Then the professor shouted " let the battle begin". Then King then said " I can make a deal with you Rose ,if you are able to beat me in this challenge then you can be with my son and be by his side when he is ready for the throne" . I nodded and said " I accept your challenge".

I looked over at Prince Zeque and I read his lips that said this is going to be fun. Then he started off with the attacks by shooting lasers at me , but i managed to dodge them all . The sky suddenly became dark and clouds started to form it was like rain but it wasn't they were fire balls.

I tried to dodge then but they kept coming. One hit my arm and I fell to the ground . I surely thought that this was code end for me but it wasn't. I only sat on the ground reminiscing of the good times that I had with Zen and my Friend,also about my birth parents.

Then I chanted I love you and I will not give up. Immediately a light came around me that grew from the inner most part of my very soul . It lit up and I saw that it was protecting me from the kings attacks like a barrier. I heard Iris and Irma shouted " Rose! You got to stop this" and followed by the professor who said the same thing.

But I couldn't control it then I heard a sweet voice who called my name and said " Rose, Rose " as I turned around I saw it was Zen then he held out his hand and said" take my hand Rose " . I took it with a little comfort then the light vanished along with all the Kings attacks.

And I fell in Zen's arms . Then I lost consciousness.

As I opened my eyes the first person I saw was my friends including g Zen and the professor. Then I came back to sense of what happened moments later I sat up and shouted " oh! No ! The king did I hurt him" . Everyone looked surprise and Mr.Leveilmon said " it is alright Rose and so is the King luckily .

Then I asked " how long have I been in this room for?" . Irma then answered and said" this is the infirmary and you have been in here for almost a day now?" She smiled and hugged me . I said " it looked so long " they all nodded.

Two weeks later
I saw Iris and Irma and they said" we are having a get-together in our dorms tonight ,do you mind coming" . I looked at them and remembering what happened the last time I shook my head and said " I am not up for it , but thank you anyways". They look disappointed and as I saw Zen coming I walked away.

I found myself in the gardens following a path that leads to a beautiful Willow tree . It's leaves are bluish - greenish and then look rather magical. As I went closer the leaves parted on it's own and I was led under the tree.

When I went and saw the bark it was more beautiful than the outside of the tree, it was pinkish and has shades of aquamarine . As I touched it I immediately saw a door , and I opened it ,then walked through it not knowing the dangers that lies ahead.

When I went on the other side I saw a big tree it was really beautiful , then I heard a voice say " welcome princess Rosalynn of Calinar , then I saw a tiny girl in front of me. I asked who are you ,she replied and said " my name is air and I am a fairy , and also a guardian of the tree of life" she pointed at the tree with such honor and respect.

Then I realized that it was actually the tree of life , I said " no way I thought the tree of life was only in fairytales but not in the real world " then I heard laughter and three more fairies appeared in front of me. Air said " this is fire , earth and water ,we are the one and only elemential guardians" I smiled so deeply and I was filled with joy and then I said " please to make your acquaintance".

Then I asked " how did you know I was a Princess and my very own name ?" Then water said " we know every existence who crosses the path of the tree of life" I just smiled.

Then I was just about to ask about my family ,when earth beat me to it and said " you are probably wondering about your parents right now , but they are alive just that they are in a place filled with darkness". I was hard for me to try and keep in the sob but I did.

Then as I was about to leave fire said " don't tell anyone that the tree of life is even here ,if so all world's will crumble " I nodded and as air looked at me she said " there is a prophecy, that a lost princess will save her kingdom from darkness and torture" . I smiled as I walked out the door.