Chapter nine - The Celestial Nymph

Rose Dreaming
I appeared in a darken room ,then I saw a light behind me as I turned around I saw this beautiful lady she was covered with light she said " hello! Rose do you know remember me". I nodded then I remembered that I saw her in a dream before she said" My name is Daphne come to me ,and I will answer all your questions" then I asked" where? Where do you live?" She held my hand and said " you will find me in your past". I looked at her in confusion .

Awake
I woke up with Helia,Irma,Iris and Zen over me they looked very surprised. Helia asked " are you ok? You were talking in your sleep" . I looked at them and said" it was a dream it felt more realistic than ever " then Irma commented" wow that is creepy" Zen looked at me confused . He then said " we have working out class at 9:00 in the morning so are you up to the challenge".

I nodded then I got up as I tried to stand I fell back down breaking my fall Zen held me and said " where are you going?" I looked at him and said" I feel drained". He said "you don't have to go to workout class if you don't want to , you should get some rest" I closed my eyes and I woke up in my room. I got out of bed and I opened the door Zen was on the couch reading a book he looked at me happily and asked" are you feeling better?" I nodded.

I looked outside and I saw it was night then he asked" are you hungry?" I said " yes I am" he gave me a glass then he said" take it ,it is blood you will feel revived " I took it in disbelief and drank it like I haven't eaten for days. I looked at him very bothered then he said " come and sit down" as I sat beside him he looked very worried I then asked him" do you know someone by the name of Daphne".

He looked at me and said" I heard a myth about a Celestial Nymth called Daphne and all I know about her was that she was the first princess of Calinar, it was a beautiful realm before it was destroyed by werewolves and vampires who turned off there humanity and they got help from the dark realm they were working for witches and wizards who possessed black magic". " Why did you ask?" I shook my head and said "no reason".

I got up and I got dressed then we gathered in the hallway. Helia looked at my face and asked "are you ok?" I replied by shaking my head , there was a moment of silence between all of us. I suddenly contested and said " I want to know who is that lady in my dreams" they all looked at me in confusion.

After a few hours
Irma said " Rose we can test your dreams and know who that lady was ,but you have to be asleep" . I nodded with a half smile. In the night they all gathered in our dorm then Iris sung me an enchanted song for me to go to sleep . As I fell asleep she appeared in my dreams.

Zen's POV
When Rose fell asleep, Iris and Irma cast a seeing \ memory spell on her. When the image of the woman came up on the screen , we were so shocked it was the great and powerful Celestial Nymth Daphne.

Rose's POV
I woke up and when I looked at my friends they looked shock ,like I did something. I asked " what is it ??". Zen then said " when you asked me about a girl named Daphne and why didn't you say she was in your dreams ". " I am sorry" I apologized. I then went told them I wanted to get some air . But where I really went was to the library to find out more about her.

At the library there was a beautiful alter and all you had to do was to place your hand on the desk on the alter and call out the name of the book. I placed my hand there and said Daphne . Immediately a book appeared in front of me tittled Nymths and there kingdoms. I opened it and I saw Daphne .

The book says that she was a half vampire and a half werewolf and also she was a princess of the kingdom of Calinar. I even saw her family tree her mother's name is Queen Crystolynn and her father's name is King Ihznea and her little sister's name is Princess Rosalynn .

As I was about to look at the family photo then and now I heard a foot step coming so I hid under the desk at the alter. The person came at the alter and started looking in the book and I saw the shoes and it looked like a male.

My stomach made a little noise when the person bent down I saw it was Zen , I push a little bit then he said " why are you hiding in the library?" I shook my head then he said " you were reading about Daphne right , don't bother just let the days flow easily , try not to waste your precious time on the past because you can't change anything then but you can follow a path that leads to the future". I looked at him with faith .

Then he said " and next time you plan to hide try to eat before ok , or keep your stomach in tact ". " So what do you want to eat " Zen asked . I answered and said " the drink you gave me today " , he said " oh you mean blood, I knew you would like it everyone at this academy does " I looked at him and said " oh shut up " in a playful way.

After we went to the Cafeteria and we bought the blood when we reached at the dorm I drank it and told him it tasted nice . Then we went to bed and for the first time in a long while I felt like I was at home.