Chapter nineteen - The Final Battle part 2

Hours later

When I woke up I saw Zen , Helia ,Iris and Irma over me then I asked " where am I?" They looked at me and hugged me ,then they said " we are glad you are ok" . I smiled then I saw Ms.Petrinova came in and said " congratulations ,your group won the challenge" ,be said " thank you professor ,but how?" . She looked at me and said " you all saved this world from danger that's why". As she walked out Irma said " Congratulations! Rose hurry up and get ready for the party you are the guest of honor anyways" . I said " ok I will go to my room and get dressed " as they walked out I took some time to think this through then I got up and opened the door. As I walked out I saw Zeque and he said " thank you Rose " I looked at him and said " no problem".

When I was escorted to my room by a maid , I opened the door and I walked through I saw it was beautiful and ten times bigger than my dorm room . I looked at the enormous bed and I saw a dress with a note on it saying , dear Rosalynn please where this traditional dress . I took a shower and when I came out I saw that my hair had a color of white it was highlighted and it looked great . I put on my dress , it was long but dark and at the bottom of each seam it had a pattern of spiraled flowers on it.

I wanted to create a different me and I asked the guard out my door to send a female hairstylist , when she came I asked her " can you please cut my hair 2 inches below my shoulder " she nodded and but an apron around me then she cut it . When she was finished my hair looked beautiful and my head felt much lighter than usual. My hair was waist length and now shoulder length. I asked to style it and when she was done I looked like a celebrity because she curled my hair which made it shorter and then she styled it.

When I went in the ballroom , my parents came beside me and said " you look so beautiful Rosalynn " I smiled and said " thank you " ,then Daphne came up to me and hugged me then said " you do look beautiful , oh and you cut your hair too it does suit you" I smiled while blushing.

Then my father knocked his glass and everyone stopped talking he said " welcome everyone to a new day in the kingdom of Calinar, and to our daughters Princess Daphne and Princess Rosalynn" I heard everyone applausing . Then when I looked around I saw my friends,the guests from this morning ,the students of the academy and the rest of our kingdom. I stepped down and I saw my adopted parents, I hugged them and they told me sorry and I smiled.

Then I went over to my friends and they said " you look beautiful Rose" then Iris said while bowing " should we call you Princess Rosalynn" I said " no no there's no need for that".

My father then announced that he shall open the Walt's of the ball with his youngest daughter. I looked and bowed in front of me and I courtseyed and took his hands. We started dancing and he said " I longed for this day when I held your hands". I smiled then he said " Vlansrick is here and he wanted to say something to you" . Suddenly I was , dancing with Vlansrick and he said " I want you to forgive me , Princess and that is what I want you to do for me , I was manipulated by the witch when I tried to save your sister and your parents " ,I then said " then let it be forgiven" .

Another thing , I looked at him and said " yes" , he gazed in my eyes and smiled for the first time " can I call you dove?" . Then I smiled and said " yes you can" , and I gave him a light kiss on the cheek. Then he looked over and he pulled me in front of Zen .

He curtseyed and I granted him the favor to dance with me. While we danced I felt so flustered and my cheeks were just burning. Then he lead me out on the balcony and we saw Zeque and Daphne talking ,then Zen said " I am happy for them " I nodded and smiled . Then he led me to a seat and sat down , he held my face and said " I love you so much , Rose and I want to be with you forever" I said while gazing in his eyes " I feel the same way too Zen ,I love you " and with that we kissed .

Mean while in the dark realm

The witches POV
" Those fool they left the gate opened for us, and now we are free all we have to do is to find and imprison a soul and take the body"

" We will be back".

                                                                 THE END