Chapter six- Love is blooming

I woke up and I went to the bathroom as I opened the door I saw Zen ,he was wrapped in a blanket only on his lower body and I could see his abs . I turned away trying to hide my rosy cheeks. I said " sorry I thought you we-r" stopped in my tracks he asked " you are up early today , how are you feeling are you better " I replied and said " yes I am , I am up early today? " .

He said " yes you are it is 4:46 in the morning" my lip dropped then he came out the bathroom and said " there it is you can use it now ". I rushed in the bathroom and as I took a bath with hot water I remember the events of last night . As I got dressed I sat on the couch reading a book that I took from a bookshelf called 'Love and Drama' then after a hour I told myself that I will make us breakfast.

As I tried to open the coffee jar when I used the knife it accidentally slit my wrist and fingers alittle . Then Zen came out of his room and said " what's going on and why do I smell blood" Zen came in front of me and took my wrist who was bleeding and said" why ,how ,what made you do this? " I said " I am sorry it was an accident" he got the first aid kit in a flash and aid my wrist and fingers.

Then he asked trying to change the mood " If you were to become one of us who would you choose? " I looked at his dark red eyes and said " honesty I don't know" but I shall think about it . He then said " I think you should go lay down for a bit " I nodded and walked away as I lay down I could not help but wonder why was I thinking about him that much all I could think about was the kiss and when he drank my blood it was like I had fallen for him.

Zen POV:
As I sat on the couch I couldn't help but to think about Rose I fell for her the very first time I gazed in her eyes and the first time that I kissed her. What is that sound should I open the door . No I should not invade a woman's privacy as I opened the door I saw Rose sleeping she was tossing in her sleep and kept saying I am coming I am coming.

That was strange it looks like she was having a nightmare as I went closer to Rose I saw how more beautiful she looked when she was sleeping. I Heard her kept saying I am coming! I am coming! In her sleep. As it got worse I decided to wake her up I shook her then she woke up holding my hand .

Rose POV:
I woke up and saw Zen in my room I was so shocked then he said " are you ok? Sorry to barge in but you were yelling in your sleep and I thought it was a nightmare" I looked at him in terror and said "it felt more like it was realistic than a dream she kept saying ' come to me Rose ' and I could not find her ".

He immediately hugged me and said " it will be ok" then he gave me a light kiss on my forehead. Then he said " are you feeling better ,I nodded so I think you should get dressed it is soon time to go to school". I pulled away from him then he went out the room and closed the door. I got dressed then I looked in the mirror still looking at the bite he gave me I felt powerless against him.

I snapped and remembered didn't vampires compelled people to do what they wanted I thought maybe he did that so I could feel powerless against him. I opened the door and I said " let's go to class " as I walked out the front door followed by Zen he asked me " are you ok?" I nodded and faked a smile .

As we approached the class room and sat down Ms.Petrinova walked in and said " good morning everyone today we are looking on the history of hybrids , hybrids are species with both vampire and werewolf abilities also has the ability to do witchcraft hybrids come about in two ways they exist if a parent is a vampire and the other is a werewolf and if they are gifted by the Gods .

Hybrids are very rare and almost extinct there is a proof on the tree of life . Then she said there is a prophecy that a hybrid will save this world from danger and find what they most desire" . After Ms.Petrinova said class was dismissed I went out Zen then asked " are you ok you seem a little distracted" I said " no I am fine just alittle tired I guess " then he said "you need to go get some rest then " .

As we were finish talking we saw Irma and Iris then Irma said "we are keeping a slumber party at our dorm tomorrow night and you are invited will you come? " I answered and said " sure is Helia invited too , looking around I asked where is Helia?" Iris answered and said " he is in the library studying , ah Rose I wish we could talk but the teacher called us back for a clean up duty like a test so bye".

We waved and went back to the dorm as I walked in Zen grabbed me and turned my back to the wall then he said in a demanding way " what is wrong with you? , are you ok? , You have been speechless from day" I said "nothing is wrong" then he looked at me in a very serious way .

Then I broke " ok did you compelled me so you could feed on me" he smiled and said " I can't compell you to do what you want because your blood is special and where did you get that crazy idea from?" I said " never mind in embarrassment then I snapped and said if you could you would , wouldn't you" he said " I will never do that even if I could I promise" I said " prove it " trying to test his courage and loyalty.

Then he brushed my hair back gazed into my eyes and then he kissed me . Then he said " I love you " I froze then he pulled my blouse sleeve off my shoulder a little bit then he bit me I felt his fangs deep in my skin and everything that I thought he did was deep in my subconscious .

After he stopped I fell to the ground then he looked at me gazing in my eyes and then he kissed me again this one was more tensed than the last one it gave me shivers in my spine and butterflies in my stomach I felt insuperable to him for a bit then I gave in .

I snapped back to reality then pulled away . He got up and gave me his hands then I said " I can't stand I am too weak " then I felt the air the next thing I knew I was in his arms carrying me to my room. I fell asleep in his hands .