Chapter twelve - Meeting Royalty part 2

As I sat down with Zen and Zeque his father King Alymes asked " so what is your name?" I straightened my back then I said " My name is Rose Hathaway your majesty" . He looked at me and said " do you mean princess Rose?" I shook my head and said " no your highness" he got mad and said " Zen who is this girl , she is a commoner she is not even a pure blood vampire " .

Everytime I was about to speak my mind I remembered what Helia said and that held me back . Then I got up and said " with all do respect your majesty's I don't think it matters if you are a royal or a commoner because love is Love and it just flows freely " . He said " Zen this girl has no manners speaking to a king with such commonery techniques , it is almost sickening " .

Zen then held my hand much tighter than usual. I heard the king said " Zen it would be much better if you married Princess Heumemicho from Chidani . I ran out the room crying .

Zen's POV
As she ran out the room crying my heart felt heavy . I ran after her when I was held back by my dad . I couldn't break free he was much stronger than me . Because I couldn't go after her I started crying and I shouted at my dad and said " why! Why can't you just understand, I love her father . Isn't this how you and mother met just like Rose and I .

I saw mercy in his eyes for the first time so directly he losened his grip on me then I finally got free . I heard my brother said " kids what a handful they can be " . I followed her crying sound and I ended up in the garden. She sat down at the fountain and as I saw her I rushed over to her. She covered her face , when I pulled her closer to my chest .

Then she found the words to speak and she said " is it true about your marriage meeting with Princess Heumemicho " I said " yes it is but I put it off ,when I met you" then what I feared the most finally happened when she said " I think we should take it easy for a little while , your dad was right because our world's are so different , I am a commoner ,an earthling and not a royal " .

I said " well do you really mean that , I know my father said some horrible things to you back there , but I don't understand what you are trying to say exactly". Then she said " I mean I am done , just give me some time to clear my head a bit ok ". As she said that my heart fell immediately and I almost cried then I hugged her and she pushed back .

She got up and as she walked away my reflexes held her hand . Then she turned around and the sadness in her eyes let my hands let her go. As I sat at the fountain I could not take it the agony was so overwhelming that I wanted to die that instance.

Rose's POV
As I ran to my room I felt like I wanted to die . I took off the dress that he gave me and I layed down on my bed . I was crying none stop . I used a spell that the twins taught me and I located myself on the roof and I watched the stars until I fell asleep.

Rose Dreaming
As I fell asleep I saw Daphne again and she said " Rose you are a princess ,take a look at this" . When she said that a crown appeared in her hands and she said " take it and you can see your past". As I took it up I saw a baby girl and my sister then Daphne said it was me and I saw my parents but it is alittle blurred .

Then they were calling me Princess Rosalynn . Then I snapped out of it and I said " so this means my real mother's name is Queen Crystolynn and my Father's name is King Ihznea and the kingdom I am from is called Calinar .

Zen's POV
When I went up on the roof the person I didn't want to see at the moment was there but luckily she was sleeping. But why was she on the roof sleeping?. I picked her up I brought her back in her room I couldn't have stayed with her unless I cried ,so I went to my room and I fell asleep.

Rose's POV
I woke up and I found myself in my room and I thought I fell asleep on the roof , but I thought that I teleported myself in my room . As I got up and I opened the room door I saw Zen then he turned around and looked at me then smiled . I closed the door and felt really hurt .

Then I heard when he went in his room and that's when I had my chance to go to the bathroom after that I didn't even eat .

I heard a knock on the door just as I came out the bathroom and when I opened it I saw Iris,Irma and Helia ,they all smiled.

And I saw Zen coming as I walked out with Iris and Irma following me when we finally reached the main hall , they backed me in a corner and said " so what happened during the meeting you had yesterday?" Confused I turned my head and asked " what meeting?" They looked at each other and then said " the meeting with his parents ,what happened?".

I walked away while saying " I don't want to talk about it " the looks on their faces were very worry some. As I walked in class I saw my teacher Mr. Leveilmon and he was teaching us , this morning how to use our powers basically it is a practical exam. When we went in and sat down Mr.Leveilmon came out and said " good morning class today we have special guests the royal family.